Arrow LOOKING FOR A VPS! PLEASE HELP! :)

Hey everyone,

I am a first time VPS owner, and I'm going to need some help. I'm looking for a VPS with the following specs..

40GB+ Diskspace/Storage
    500GB+ Bandwidth
    cPanel/WHM
    512 MB RAM at least
    Managed

I do not want to spend more then $40/month. And I need something with a good/fast support team.

Please help me, thanks.
    Anthony

Have you looked in the offer forums and tried the find a host function here?
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

You should definitely be able to find a solid host that provides similar specs within your budget. God luck with your search and please let us know who you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by anthoniex3 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am a first time VPS owner, and I'm going to need some help. I'm looking for a VPS with the following specs..

40GB+ Diskspace/Storage
    500GB+ Bandwidth
    cPanel/WHM
    512 MB RAM at least
    Managed

I do not want to spend more then $40/month. And I need something with a good/fast support team.

Please help me, thanks.
    Anthony
    I am partial to futurehosting! Of course, that is a personal opinion.

You can find lots of great offers at: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Good luck and let us know who you choose.
    Mike

Mike has a great point. The offers section is a great place to check out for VPS offers. Be careful which provider you chose to go with. Just a quick look at the offers section, and there is only a handful of the companies that have posted an offer that I'd ever realistically consider. Use WHT to search for legit reviews on web hosting provider, and not have to worry about it being affiliate based, or a review that is from a hosting provider thrill to shill their own service (as this kind of stuff is usually caught).

So many VPS providers. It's actual hard to find the right one for you. There however is no best, just the best for you!

I have an excellent VPS with Aquarius Storage above. Perfect for me. Excellent service, very fast. I wanted something stable and my research told me that a Virtuozzo VPS is the best (for me). I can say that the VPS is more powerful than I thought at first, being quite new to having my own server. I was barley used to Cpanel on a reseller account

Go with www.esited.com

I have been with them for few months now without a single problem, you can search on WHT for my review on them.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by anthoniex3 View Post
    Hey everyone,

40GB+ Diskspace/Storage
    500GB+ Bandwidth
    cPanel/WHM
    512 MB RAM at least
    Managed

Please help me, thanks.
    Anthony
    JaguarPC, Wiredtree, SolarVPS, ServerInt. Check those places out, they are just a bit outside your budget but you will have a boring time with them because you won't ever have problems

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    JaguarPC, Wiredtree, SolarVPS, ServerInt. Check those places out, they are just a bit outside your budget but you will have a boring time with them because you won't ever have problems
    Going off what Jacob Wall said in terms of recommendations, I would add LiquidWeb to the list. Myself personally I have a managed VPS with both WiredTree and LiquidWeb. I did my 'homework' over a year ago in trying to find a great managed host in which would just 'work' off the bat. I didn't want to have to move and deal with all those headaches. I can say that with either company you will be taken care of, although you will need to bump up your budget ever so slightly. However as someone else noted, the reliabilty and stability that you purchase are well worth it with either WiredTree or LiquidWeb. Check out the VPS offers sections and see what Zac (WT) and Travis (LW) have to offer!

SLHost would be ideal for you. Check them out at www dot slhost dot com . Their support is just superb.

Have a look at http://www.vpsland.com/

The price you are willing to pay is fine but for regular unmanaged VPS. It would be irresponsible anyone to offer a VPS with the features required in your thread + full management for $40/month.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Check rapidswitch.com - I've used a VPS there for a few months and it was fast and stable.

Of course we're talking about unmanaged services : )

Add a couple of bucks and get a Wiredtree VPS. I'm still a wiredtree fan, I had an issue with them but it was all misunderstanding. (if you have read the previous threads).

they're awesome. =)

+1 to wiredtree

also try SolarVPS =)

Anthoniex3 - Who did you end up going with? Please be sure to write a review in a month or two!

Quote Originally Posted by OH-Bill View Post
    Anthoniex3 - Who did you end up going with? Please be sure to write a review in a month or two!
    I'm actaully still looking. I'm going to keep my options open.

+1 for WiredTree
    RackIsland - Premium Hosting Solutions
    LiteSpeed Web Server, Nightly Backups and Zero Overselling!
    Happy Customer with WiredTree!

Checkout fivebean.com
    They rock.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

Your budget is a little lower than what is expected for a managed VPS with a control panel. Raise your budget to $49 and visit WHT's VPS offers forum to find WiredTree's special offer.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

Check out AquariusStorage, they help you setup your VPS for the first time.. That includes cPanel, firewall, tweaks, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wz View Post
    Check out AquariusStorage, they help you setup your VPS for the first time.. That includes cPanel, firewall, tweaks, etc..
    I have heard good things about AquariusStorage also.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

I am practically in love with my Aquarius Storage VPS. Excellent service. 15 sites and counting Dave

I like Liquidweb

^^ It is great