Buzz Servers Support/main website down

Hello,

Buzz Servers is currently investigating an outage with our off-network servers that we house our main website, and our support/billing system. We are awaiting word from the datacenter about the issue, but does appear to be an issue related to the server switch.

I will update this thread as soon as we know the exact issue and when it will be resolved.

For the time being, you can send PM's to myself via WHT, or add me to msn: [email protected] where I can resolve any issues you may be having.

This outage affects our main and support website, and does NOT affect the status of our client's VPS or Dedicated services.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Buzzservers ??

Hello i am wondering if anyone else can contact buzzservers? there website went down yesterday but my vps is still active...

I need to know what going on.... have they done a runner? i havent recieved no email at all. and i also need something installd on my vps

Doubt they have done a runner.
    Probably just the usual one man band on his weekend break.

I am unable to pull up their website as well, however I found their phone number from the whois record (+1.8162563404). Try calling them to see how you can get support.

Out of curiosity what do you need installed on your VPS?

Thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Reece|StormingHost View Post
    Thanks for the update
    Not a problem. It appears to have been another DDoS attack, this time 5GBPS in size and it is working on being mitigated now.

Hello i am wondering if anyone else can contact buzzservers? there website went down yesterday but my vps is still active...

I need to know what going on.... have they done a runner? i havent recieved no email at all. and i also need something installd on my vps
    Please send myself or Skylar a PM on here and we will assist you, as posted on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=871752 we are currently experiencing an issue with the off-network provider we use to host our own website.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanyHost View Post
    Doubt they have done a runner.
    Probably just the usual one man band on his weekend break.
    Incorrect. We are not a one man band and we are currently working with the off-network provider we use.

Quote Originally Posted by CretaForce View Post
    Thank-you for posting that URL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Slominski View Post
    I am unable to pull up their website as well, however I found their phone number from the whois record (+1.8162563404). Try calling them to see how you can get support.

Out of curiosity what do you need installed on your VPS?
    Thanks for posting the number too, that goes through to our 24/7 support line.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzServers-J View Post
    Please send myself or Skylar a PM on here and we will assist you, as posted on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=871752 we are currently experiencing an issue with the off-network provider we use to host our own website.

Incorrect. We are not a one man band and we are currently working with the off-network provider we use.

Thank-you for posting that URL.

Thanks for posting the number too, that goes through to our 24/7 support line.
    I have added you onto my msn so we can speak..

I have added you onto my msn so we can speak..
    Alrighty. Finished installing that addon as per your request in PM!

I am your customer and added you in my MSN, hope you accept me in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by energetic View Post
    I am your customer and added you in my MSN, hope you accept me in your list.
    For some reason I haven't received these requests.

Please note you can also add Jason's MSN and he can assist you. I will be out of town for a few hours today, so Jason will be able to assist in any issues you may have.

hmm seems like my dedicated is down its from Dallas and been down for last 18 hours.
    But opening post says that it should not affect any dedicated server.

Quote Originally Posted by rocker820 View Post
    hmm seems like my dedicated is down its from Dallas and been down for last 18 hours.
    But opening post says that it should not affect any dedicated server.
    Please send me a PM with your server IP address and hostname, I'll take a look. No other issues reported in Dallas right now.

I'm with the web hosting, and have been moved to another box I believe (ip changed). I sent a ticket for PDO to be enabled before, but on the new one it isn't. Can it be enabled again? My main domain is infatuationro.com

Hello,

On June 27th, the company which is responsible for hosting our website off-network incase of outages received a 5GBPS DDoS attack ont he network, this attack was targetted specifically at our website.

Now this attack has been mitigated, our helpdesk and website are now restored and we have moved our site to a new DDoS protected server in San Jose, CA.

We apologize for the inconvenience or billing issues caused whilst our site was down, but we are now back online and available via our Helpdesk as normal!

With Regards,
    Jason G. Scales
    Buzz Servers Ltd

I wonder why...

Maybe because Buzz Servers is 100% incompetent?

Just google their company name, find all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Servinator View Post
    I wonder why...

Maybe because Buzz Servers is 100% incompetent?

Just google their company name, find all you need to know.
    Yes, we are for sure incompetent! (sarcasm).

I think we've already seen your multiple SEO/Spam attempts around these forums and I don't believe you are even a client of ours anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzServers-J View Post
    Yes, we are for sure incompetent! (sarcasm).

I think we've already seen your multiple SEO/Spam attempts around these forums and I don't believe you are even a client of ours anymore?
    I wouldn't call telling people the truth about your company spam or SEO attempts. Seeing as I'm not making money off them...

Buzz Servers Sucks, don't use them, they will ruin your business. There is a reason I don't use them anymore, and neither should you.

I wouldn't call telling people the truth about your company spam or SEO attempts. Seeing as I'm not making money off them...

Buzz Servers Sucks, don't use them, they will ruin your business. There is a reason I don't use them anymore, and neither should you.
    Unless you can backup your reasons, there's really no need or point slamming Buzzservers just because you can. If their truly is a reason, fine. But you don't go round posting how much you hate them every time their name gets mentioned. There are proper channels for voicing your opinion on a host (e.g a review).

Please send the domain you had with them to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6260564

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Please send the domain you had with them to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6260564
    Search his prior posts, he had a bashfest review of them once already and now he's out to get them.