ONLINENIC Won't transfer my domains

I have been trying to transfer 3 domains away from ONLINENIC for 40 days now. I resubmit every few days when they reject the transfer. I have over 50 help tickets in trying to get them to push this through but they just say the same thing:

"Please kindly understand that we do not reject the transfer on purpose and our staff concerned need more time to fix the transfer-out issue of .org and .us domains. Would you please wait for the complete solution and then re-submit the transfer request to the gaining registrar? Thank you very much."

This same response since June 9, 2009. I understand they lost a suit to Version. Does anyone else have any insite as to why they won't transfer. I find it hard to believe that they have technical problems for 2-3 months.

You are not the only one having this problem with Onlinenic. This blog entry talks about the same issue.

I have had them for 9 years and not had many problems. But the fact that they only give me canned responses to my help tickets and do not fix the issue is crazy. There is no way to get a hold of them on the phone. I am now trying to transfer all 50 domains away from them to godaddy - I hope they turn out to work better.

Has there been any previous activity on these domains within the last 60 days?
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

No - not at all - They have claimed that all domains cannot be transferred. My understanding is that thousands of people are having this same problem with them and it has been going on since April.

I tried to transfer my domain last May 18th but no luck after 15 days so I cancelled it. 2 weeks after, I got the news about this ONLINENIC court order thing so I re initiated the transfer again and was completed successfully after 6 days.

I sent a total of 18 emails to OnlineNIC and 2 Emails to ICANN.

I have sent multiple emails to ICANN and called many times - they should care more that someone they accredit is not living up to the requirements

Onlinenic transfer issue should have solved now. We all have got notifications about this and ICANN update as well.

Do onlinenic have phone support? Can you call and ask them till what time you need to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by connectreseller View Post
    Onlinenic transfer issue should have solved now. We all have got notifications about this and ICANN update as well.

Do onlinenic have phone support? Can you call and ask them till what time you need to wait?
    I think it's fair to assume even if anyone got through to OnlineNIC you would be provided with a canned response.

Alot of what users have posted here from OnlineNIC have been canned responses never really addressing their real issues and instead blaming it on temporary technical issues.

I tried calling OnlineNIC a few years ago when I was interested in their reseller program and that's when I first became aware of how sketchy this company was, you couldn't get ahold of them. Now 2 years ahead im glad I didn't get ahold of them
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

They just denied the transfer of my .orgs this morning.

The research I have found through ICANN is that they are a Xiamen China company - they have 1,090,000 domains registered. Old profile shows their telephone number in china to be +86-592-5161011.

They also list their bank and a number of top customers - I have been writing them letters all day long telling telling their bank what a bunch of scumbag crooks they are.

It is very difficult to deal with chinese registrars, suddenly they don't speak english anymore or it is the problem of the registry and they cannot do something about it. I have the same experience, that transfer outs are very hard to get and they don't care if you send them complain emails, most of the time they don't even read them.

I have moved a few domains away from onlinenic.com. However I'm not worried about the ones in there control. I'm currently waiting for 1 domain to be transferred out.

oogle.com, you can watch the whois status and see when it's out of there hands.

Each day I keep getting a rejection notice on my .org and .us transfers. What we need is an attorney who is willing to take a class action against them. ONLINENIC needs to be put out of business. They are crooks!

Here an document from ICANN regarding the transfer issues

http://www.icann.org/en/announcement...15may09-en.htm

If they are located in China, a class action suit won't help.

However Inc. indicates the company is not incorporated in China.

I have read that document and I called ICANN and complained that they were printing false information. I have been trying to transfer .com, .net, .org,.us for 6 weeks - and only ONE (1) has transferred.

Onlinenic are complete liars and ICANN is sitting their butts doing nothing. I got nothing but attitude from the girl I spoke with there.

oogle.com transferred out from onlinenic.com today. It took about 8 days to complete. took 2 longer due to me not approving the email from moniker

I'm moving one more out and then I think moving 6 more in. Due to the rate I get per domain.