Thread: Selling INFO

Selling INFO

hi, i was just wondering how much people think i would get for my company,

its run on a master reseller and have whmcs,

costs about $30 to run a month and here is the payment specs specs and clients,

Monthly: $11.85 (5)
    Quarterly: $0.00 (0)
    Semi-Annually: $0.00 (0)
    Annually: $107.50 (7)
    Biennially: $0.00 (0)
    Est. Annual Income: $249.70
    (Domains Counted Annually)

i was just wondering how much people would pay for this?

in GBP or $USD

i dont really want to reveal anymore as im just wondering,

please could somebody give me some price ranges on how much they think it would be worth,

im not garenteed to sell it, but if i did i was just wondering its worth, and if it would be worth selling or keeping

You most often get paid for 6 months to 1 year of profit. so if your making like 55 a month times that by 6. I think you would have to sell the clients instead of the master reseller itself though.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

It really does depend on many things such as site design (Good or not / resuable etc) / company running for / clients loyal factor, domain name, etc but based on your income by its self sorry to say wont be a large amount I dont think.

As your total income is only $250 (151.55) (Which is a good start) I would say you would get around 300 GBP as double your yearly income but as I said it could be a lot than that.

ok kwl thank you for the info guys, i guess ill just keep at it then i guess

If your interested in your company you will do just fine
    Just never give up, from the looks of it 12 clients is a great start.

yea i am very interested, and i give my clients 1-2-1 support i wont ever give up ill keep going i was just interested how much it would be worth that was all thanks guys =)

Any time, one tip: Use these forums they are great and help my company
    And good to hear that you offer 1-2-1 support, give us an update on how your company is doing. I am sure many people here would be glad to see you doing well.

brilliant thank you i havent advitised it here yet, because im not allow i have to wait for the time to lift have to wait and do so many posts, but i guess these posts are all jhelping, your right ive decieded to keep the company, ive spent a lot of time into it, it would be a shame to just let it go for a few bucks thank you =)

The larger a host gets the more it can sell more in x monthly revenue.

A bricks and mortar firm sells for typically 3 years revenue as a hideous generalisation.

Webhosts go for 6 months (for the very small) to 24 months (for the large). But I bet the very large hit 36 months.

Personally I would never sell for 18 months revenue or even 24 months. At 36 months I'd have to give serious consideration.

As to the OP, your company is not actually worth anything yet but keep at it and it will be some day!
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

thank you for the info guys, i now have more clients found a good way to advertise

Quote Originally Posted by Bor33D View Post
    thank you for the info guys, i now have more clients found a good way to advertise
    What have you done if you dont mind me asking?

Just wait until you get 50+ clients you'll love it
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

i have kept the company, and brought another small company and combinded the two together, and im going to keep it and not sell it, and work hard to make this work.