Server Issue: Downoad Stops Halfway

Hello

I upgraded from a VPS to a Dedicated Server since my site grew so much that the VPS couldn't take it. My script is a modified version of Rapidshot, to those that don't know of Rapidshot, is a script that generates premium links from Rapidshare.com. The problem is that when a visitor tries to download a file larger than 100 megs, the download stops halfway. I haven't done nothing to the script other than just upload it to the new Server, but is not working in the new server, it like times out or something. The load in the server is always low and the bandwidth port is 100mbit. This is my first Dedicated Server and I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Hi TechGuy,

Just ask support to adjust the download limit. In Lynux, there is a config file that includes download size, among other things. It is an easy fix.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Is this problem being faced by everyone? Do you have problem downloading files into your server?

Quote Originally Posted by ByteMaster View Post
    Hi TechGuy,

Just ask support to adjust the download limit. In Lynux, there is a config file that includes download size, among other things. It is an easy fix.
    I am going to google this but How can I do this? I can do a few things via SSH.

Quote Originally Posted by mathewanson View Post
    Is this problem being faced by everyone? Do you have problem downloading files into your server?
    Well, only to the visitors that download big files (ex. 100+ megs.) When I download using Wget via SSH I have no problem, the only problem is when doing it with the script but the script was working perfectly fine in the VPS.

Thanks For Your Help.

Could it be the execution limit? Most rs scripts use some kind of php script to get the file

Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    Could it be the execution limit? Most rs scripts use some kind of php script to get the file
    Well the script was working 100% Fine in the VPS, all I did was get a new Server and upload the script to the public_html folder. The Dedicated Server is running Direct Admin and the VPS was running Lxadmin. Also, the VPS had no special settings, all the setting were default with the Lxadmin(Kloxo) installation.