No showing up in Google search

I just created a website yesterday. Why am I not showing up in Google search? My eBay store and About Me page are in there....but not my .com. Any advice?

'No' = 'Not'

No rush, just give it time. And meanwhile try to get links especially from social bookmarking and blogs, this will shorten the wait time.
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

You created a website yesterday...

That's your problem.

Give it time

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    I just created a website yesterday. Why am I not showing up in Google search? My eBay store and About Me page are in there....but not my .com. Any advice?
    Well you just created it yesterday you have to give it some time and if you want the process to go faster submit your url here.
    http://www.google.com/addurl/

Thanks everyone. I kinda figured that but only because I'd had that domain for 3 years...I was wondering. Still not showing up but I'll wait and take your other advice by adding the url.

A new webpages don't get a page rank right away, it actually takes a quit while.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

on day --one month is nothing.. Will take time for indexing and after according to the SEO it will show on the SERP... But once indexed it will list in SERP if search by url

You have created a website yesterday and you are expecting it to rank well from the nest day?It is impossible .It will take time .Concentrate on the important factors of seo first and then watch the progress .Its a long term factor.

Ddwebguru...guess I don't know that much about 'rankings' and how the search engines work. That's why I asked the question. I figured since I had that domain name for over 3 years, it would be found just like before.

BTW...these threads are great and I 'am' learning a lot. Thanks to everyone...just hope you don't get sick of me! I have so many questions.

submit your sitemap to google webmasters. this should help alot but you still need to wait until google index your site

Thanks Sentono. I appreciate the advice. Will do.

google takes some time to crawl

If your site regular update so, your site page quickly crawl by google search engine

give some time dude, google usually indexes in 24 to 48 hrs and max upto 1 week,it should be indexed soon! try submitting a sitemap as well , it helps in the indexing and engine rankings as well

Do slow and steady process that will be good.Mean time try Off page SEO for Website promotion.Article submission,Directory Submission,Social bookmarking is the best techniques to build back links .Reciprocal link building will help to improve the page rank.Dofollow forum/blog commenting is another one way to build back links.Did you give meta keywords it will help the crawler to identify you fast.

Thanks, everyone. Ecommerce store is finally showing up in Google but........

Now I have a new question. It's showing up (in the google title) as my eBay store, but does direct to my new website. 3 yrs. ago, I had my domain 'direct' traffic to my eBay store. How can I change the info displayed in google?

Thanks,
    Annie~

Thanks, everyone. Ecommerce store is finally showing up in Google but........

Now I have a new question. It's showing up (in the google title) as my eBay store, but does direct to my new website. 3 yrs. ago, I had my domain 'direct' traffic to my eBay store. How can I change the info displayed in google?

Thanks,
    Annie~
    You can request google to review your site with the google webmaster tools and once they do everything will update aswell as pr but if you dont want to hassle with that google shall pick this up on their own just hold a few week's and thing's should look perfect :-) good luck.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate. I have so much going on with starting this website, I think I'll wait a bit like you said.

Happy 4th!!

The quickest way is definitely to put a google webmasters verify code in the header & submit a sitemap to your webmasters tools account, plus add google analytics too - and adsense

Thanks so much. I really appreciate. I have so much going on with starting this website, I think I'll wait a bit like you said.

Happy 4th!!
    Your very welcome and Happy 4th to you aswell. To everyone who read's this and they are a parent take good care of those kid's and dont get the urge to say ok go ahead and light it. Not saying your a bad parent but just some good advice to prevent any injurys.

Yes it simply takes awhile for google bots to crawl your site, be patient.

It takes a lot of time. You could use google analytics and google webmaster to get your site in there faster.

wait for 4 days to 1 week!