Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by nikko
    I'm very suspicious of a company that:
    -many have never heard of on this forum
    -Has a bunch of praise from NEW forum users
    -The bottom of the main page has hidden(white text on white bg) hyperlinks for about 40 other funny-sounding domains that all point to theirs
    I would have to agree. Any site using "hidden" text (it's on every page, looks like) is doing so to fool Search Engines or fool Visitors. Not only does it show signs of the site owner willing to do things underhanded or not quite right, it is also a very, very, old spamming technique -- as far as Search Engines are concerned.

Regardless of anything else offered or provided at this site, it should make one wonder (I know it does me) about someone's business ethics. Perhaps, the pages were done by someone else and the site owner does not know, that hidden text on Web pages is not a good thing?
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Hi ! This is MY praise...

Indeed, Mark did ask me to post on this forum, but didn't tell me what to say.

Not that he needed too !!! I have never seen a company as good as his !

Call him ! Or IM him... He is trully available...

I ordered one of the Thanksgiving dedicated servers. It was promised to be delivered in the night of Tuesday to Wednesday, but was actually delivered the night before !

I webmaster around 30 different websites, and have been doing so for years...

I got my first reseller plan 3 years ago to save on hosting my own sites.

I started trully reselling 2 years ago. My average response time is 6 hours to questions of my customers, which includes the night when I sleep and questions which takes time to investigate.

However, after having tried over 30 webhosting companies, NEVER had I came accross a company with a level support as high as I provided... until I signed up with Beachcombers.

Not only did they reply to my questions and solved my problems in a timely manner, they also anticipated my questions and instead of only solving my issues they also guided me on aquiring autonomy.

This is trully an amazing host !

Well, it seems that they've changed most of the content that they stole from Nocster/Burst, but some is still on this page... http://beachcomber-creations.com/reseller.shtml .

- Matt

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by mainarea
    Well, it seems that they've changed most of the content that they stole from Nocster/Burst, but some is still on this page... http://beachcomber-creations.com/reseller.shtml
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's very deductive of you to conclude Beachcomber "stole" content, without asking anyone first. But for the record, Beachcomber was given permission to use site content, as most resellers are, and has ALWAYS requested permission to use such content from Burst, Nocster, and DedicatedNOW. I know he also has servers elsewhere, on different networks, but I personally gave him permission for both sites to use (when I previously was employed by Burst, and now at DedicatedNOW) So, no, he (Mark) did not STEAL anything, he requested to use such information, and was granted permission.

Thanks,
    Matthew McCormick
    Director of Customer Care
    www.caro.net
    mmccormick@carohosting.com

I guess I was wrong, I remember that a while ago, somebody posted something about the "stolen" content, and all pages that weren't actually selling a product through a Burst.net service had the design changed.

- Matt

Beach comber. Where were they hiding before..

anyone run gameservers off the NAC network (the eastern network that beachcomber hosts on) they also have a west one, but im curious to see a testip for the NAC ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12