Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs down hostican.com destroyed My 2 vps without any reason?

hostican.com destroyed My 2 vps without any reason?

hello everyone

I have 2 vps servers from hostican.com on an annual basis since october 2008

And I've faced many of the slow performance so I spoke to technical support several times but there was no solution!

Therefore I decided to finish the first vps server, which was already running slow and has problems , so it have been 5 days since I told them that, but I did not find any answer?

So I moved from the backup vps server first to the second vps server.

Today, and with out any warning, I was surprised that the second server is disabled!!!

i told them about it several times but I did not find the answer for that!

this was from about two hours ago and I sent them several letters, all without any response?

Now the 2 vps servers has been disabled by hostican.com
    and I sent them several messages and I did not find any answer guys!!!

Why is this strange way of dealing?

What do I do now about the important sites and files that were on the 2 vps servers?

How can I get them??

With all this, it remains for me every 3 months from each of the 2 vps servers as they were paid for a full year!!

Please guide me to solve this problem very very soon

all the respect and appreciation to you

vps 1- http://208.86.184.4

vps 2- http://208.79.207.82
    Last edited by fahad1990; 06-25-2009 at 04:47 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Your account's where not closed for no reason. Below is the text that you sent to our billing group ASKING to CLOSE your account.

"hi

I would like to Cancelll you have my account because of the lack of technical support, and your rates because of the high and the lack of discounts or offers, and I would like to transfer domain, so please notify me for the amount remaining to me as I have not completed the 12 month, and notify me when will be the last day I will have on the server so that the I move my sites to another server, and thank you. "

Not sure, how we're to blame for what you asked us to complete. Secondly, your account doesn't have a management plan, thus the support is basic as its considered an unmanaged hosting plan. More information about support for unmanaged hosting plans can be found on:

http://answers.hostican.com/question...port+Policy%3F
      0 Not allowed!

VPS servers are not exaclty dedicated so you may expect some limitaions like RAM and bandwidth. If you really like own server you should go for Dedicated. There you can use the max power.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lnxcode View Post
    Your account's where not closed for no reason. Below is the text that you sent to our billing group ASKING to CLOSE your account.

"hi

I would like to Cancelll you have my account because of the lack of technical support, and your rates because of the high and the lack of discounts or offers, and I would like to transfer domain, so please notify me for the amount remaining to me as I have not completed the 12 month, and notify me when will be the last day I will have on the server so that the I move my sites to another server, and thank you. "

Not sure, how we're to blame for what you asked us to complete. Secondly, your account doesn't have a management plan, thus the support is basic as its considered an unmanaged hosting plan. More information about support for unmanaged hosting plans can be found on:

I have asked to cancel the account and the server is only the first in my?
    Why cancel the first and second?
    How to cancel your account without any notice?

How can I move my sites?
    Still remains for me the amount you paid for rental of 3 months

Please find the text of the letter

======
    ======

To: billing@hostican.com
    Subject: Cancellation
    Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:39:01 +0000

Cancellation Reason
    hi

I would like to Cancelll you have my account because of the lack of technical support, and your rates because of the high and the lack of discounts or offers, and I would like to transfer domain, so please notify me for the amount remaining to me as I have not completed the 12 month, and notify me when will be the last day I will have on the server so that the I move my sites to another server,

and thank you

fahad

E-mail: ---@hotmail.co.uk / -----@hotmail.co.uk

Domain Name: ------.com

Billing Password : ------

Hosting Plan: vps -rage

========
    ========

Why do you have to cancel the 2 vps
    , and I requested the cancellation of only 1 vps?

Why did not appreciate your informing me of the last day to move my sites?
    Why did not the Trdo Astvsaratne repeated?

Do you expect your work is serving clients and Tatton excellent idea and propaganda?

Still leaving me 3 months paid for the kidney servers

I ask you to return the servers even as they convey my sites and should be held responsible for any damage occur to me because of you with my non-official
      0 Not allowed!

Even though it wasn't a request for /immediate/ closure, not taking a copy before sending in the request was certainly tempting fate..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WebHostDog View Post
    VPS servers are not exaclty dedicated so you may expect some limitaions like RAM and bandwidth. If you really like own server you should go for Dedicated. There you can use the max power.
    your vps did not hold the 2 site?
    Why?

And I informed you that Find not any solution to the problem of very slow vps No. 1
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RemyHorton View Post
    Even though it wasn't a request for /immediate/ closure, not taking a copy before sending in the request was certainly tempting fate..
    I took copies of the server no.1 and put it in the No. 2 ,
    but you closed all no.1 no.2?
    Why? I requested the closure of only one no.1?

Do you have evidence that I requested to cancel the 2 vps not 1 ?

Do you shut down the vps told me the date it accepted the letter, which requested the abolition of the expense of a vps no. 1
      0 Not allowed!

You requested Cancellation
    may they think 2 vps
    Webgater.CoM - Cheap FullyManged Unmetered VPS , Master Reseller ,
    Reseller and Webhosting.
    Tomer A
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fahad1990 View Post
    I have asked to cancel the account and the server is only the first in my?
    Why cancel the first and second?
    How to cancel your account without any notice?

How can I move my sites?
    Still remains for me the amount you paid for rental of 3 months

Please find the text of the letter

======
    ======

To: billing@hostican.com
    Subject: Cancellation
    Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:39:01 +0000

Cancellation Reason
    hi

I would like to Cancelll you have my account because of the lack of technical support, and your rates because of the high and the lack of discounts or offers, and I would like to transfer domain, so please notify me for the amount remaining to me as I have not completed the 12 month, and notify me when will be the last day I will have on the server so that the I move my sites to another server,

and thank you

fahad

E-mail: ---@hotmail.co.uk / -----@hotmail.co.uk

Domain Name: ------.com

Billing Password : ------

Hosting Plan: vps -rage

========
    ========

Why do you have to cancel the 2 vps
    , and I requested the cancellation of only 1 vps?

Why did not appreciate your informing me of the last day to move my sites?
    Why did not the Trdo Astvsaratne repeated?

Do you expect your work is serving clients and Tatton excellent idea and propaganda?

Still leaving me 3 months paid for the kidney servers

I ask you to return the servers even as they convey my sites and should be held responsible for any damage occur to me because of you with my non-official
    Looks like someone didn't read your mail properly or didn't understand it (in either case they should have asked for clarification). It appears to me as if you were asking to have your auto-renewal canceled and you were asking when your current payment would expire so you could make plans for a new server.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by webgater Network View Post
    You requested Cancellation
    may they think 2 vps
    I have asked to cancel the server and only one came on the server domain name ?
    I have two different and each account has different email?
    Why are they different to close the accounts and separate?

Why? Roundup is not the time to close the account? Why did not the response will be accepted or rejected the message of ending the account?

Is there a company in the world to communicate their clients and advising them to show them right from wrong?

I have asked for the transfer of domain name? I did not find a reply? And requested that I know how much remains of the amount remaining on the server 3 months?
    There was no one ?
      0 Not allowed!

Someone doesn't know how to read. You read the first line, acted in haste because someone called you out on your lousy support and blew away their account. Admit it. You my friend made a mistake.

It's obvious his first language is not english. But from top to bottom, left to right, he gets his points out.

Cancel account. Lack of technical support, rates too high for lack of service. No discounts or offers to keep him as a customer for the poor service you've offered.

Domain/website needs to be transferred. Let him know how much time is left on the CONTRACT you both agreed too for the term of 12 months, which has not been completed. Let him know (notify) of the last day he will have with this server so he can make moving arrangements.

YOU ARE TO BLAME. How do you fail to see this? You failed to uphold your end of a contract and now have caused damages to someone.

Know what hosts to avoid in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lnxcode View Post

"hi

USNYR Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

One strange thing is that technical support was to me where you find them, and infiltrators into the vps and asked about the reason for entering ?

=======
    =======
    lfd on server.------.com: WHM root access alert from 95.43.182.2 (BG/Bulgaria/office-eu.hostican.com)‏

Sent: 25 June 2009 17:24:26
    To: root@server.1.com

Time: Thu Jun 25 20:24:23 2009 +0300IP: 95.43.182.2 (BG/Bulgaria/office-eu.hostican.com)

=============
    =============
    hi

4000 emails

fahad

> To: ------@hotmail.co.uk
    > Subject: [#PSM-375070]: HostICan | Support Request: freeqatif.com
    > Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:40:54 -0400
    > CC:
    > From: support@hostican.com
    >
    > Hello Fahad,
    > How many emails you intend to send cause it is slowing down the whole hardware node.
    > --
    > --
    > Kind Regards,
    >
    > Michael Green
    > Customer Representative
    > Phone: 1-800-725-9170 (U.S. & Canada - Toll-free)
    > Phone: 1-804-412-0390 (International)
    >
    > Ticket Details
    > ===================
    > Ticket ID: PSM-375070
    > Department: Support
    >
    >
    ======
    =======

hi

Send has ended now

i send 4577 ?

I would like to Ask What is the reason for entering the control panel on your part ?

I sent you terminate the contract for this server since the 5-day have not received any response? I do not know how long I will stay on this server? And when should it be moved

fahad

> To: -------@hotmail.co.uk
    > Subject: [#PSM-375070]: HostICan | Support Request: freeqatif.com
    > Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:45:28 -0400
    > CC:
    > From: support@hostican.com
    >
    > Hello,
    > Ok cause stats saying you have send more than 7000 in last hour.
    > --
    > --
    > Kind Regards,
    >
    > Michael Green
    > Customer Representative
    > Phone: 1-800-725-9170 (U.S. & Canada - Toll-free)
    > Phone: 1-804-412-0390 (International)
    >
    > Ticket Details
    > ===================
    > Ticket ID: PSM-375070
    > Department: Support
    >
    >

=====
    =====
    Hello,We are entering to see whats going on cause this is affecting our business (slowing down the whole hardware node).

----
    Kind Regards, Michael GreenCustomer RepresentativePhone: 1-800-725-9170 (U.S. & Canada - Toll-free)Phone: 1-804-412-0390 (International) Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: PSM-375070Department: Support

=====
    ======

After all this? Is not the answer to my questions and immediately cancel the accounts? Knowing I was with him to achieve their income because of the control panel without the permission of me
      0 Not allowed!

The 2 vps must be for work immediately?

The sites you have caused the interruption of personal customers and my sites?

Will ask you to be very heavy compensation for your non-official and non-logical

If the accounts are not working?

The law will bring them home to me
      0 Not allowed!

Domain/website needs to be transferred. Let him know how much time is left on the CONTRACT you both agreed too for the term of 12 months, which has not been completed. Let him know (notify) of the last day he will have with this server so he can make moving arrangements.

YOU ARE TO BLAME. How do you fail to see this? You failed to uphold your end of a contract and now have caused damages to someone.

Know what hosts to avoid in the future.
    You are so right. They have taken advantage of the language problem, and certainly have a very callous attitude about injuring their customer. Sounds way too much like the webhose that we are soon to leave.

You just cannot treat customers so badly and be so arrogant about it in the process. I am getting such a bad taste with some webhosts I read about and have researched. Seems as if there are no controls, no laws, as to customer protection from the bad companies.
      0 Not allowed!

I have written a complaint in the HostICan forum, a copy of the company's complaint here, but, unfortunately, may have been deleted to stop me from entering?
    This is indicative of the quality of service and professionalism in dealing with customers?

No comment

===========
    ===========
    vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Negative post

Date the ban will be lifted: Never