[For Hire] Support Tech, Sales, Management, Programming, SEO!

Hello WHT!

I have been with a number of web hosting companies, doing part time work, and full time work.

I worked full time for Jaguar PC, Gixxer PC, 1on1. I have done temp jobs with some smaller companies as well.

I have over 14 years of programming experience in Visual Basic, and can even port it over to ASP.NET for web applications.

I have a number of years in Search Engine Optimization and can either do the optimization for you, or tell you what you need to do.

I have been a Car Salesman for a number of years, so the sales experience is there. I have managed multiple companies throughout my time. While working for some companies, i became a support tech, and could fix most problems with no issue using shell access or cpanel/whm. I am very efficient with HyperVM as well for you VPS guys.

I will work on a per hour basis, or a flat rate for the job. I will not work on a "per ticket" basis, unless you are willing to pre pay for those tickets.

For sales, I will work with INCOMING sales only. It should not be my responsibility to find you customers. It should be my responsibility to convince them to purchase once they visited your website.

If you would like to contact me, feel free to add me on Yahoo or MSN, or AIM.

Yahoo: tscarterjr3
    msn: [email protected]
    AIM: tscarterjr

That would be the fastest way to get ahold of me. If you PM me, it might be awhile before I respond.

Thank you!

What kind of salary or wages are you able to work with?

Anything within reason.

Im not going to want $7.50/hr for a programming job. And i'm not going to want $40/hr for Sales.

What did you have in mind?

Email me jason_slominski [at] yoozers [dot] com