Seeking: Cheap Reseller Hosting + Class C IPs

Hello

I'm looking for affordable reseller hosting that hopefully will offer the ability to purchase more than 1 UNIQUE Class C IP. I've already found some great hosts here in WHT and I still need more.

Here's what I'm after:

1) Reseller accounts around the $10/month mark, preferrably less (yes, they do exist)

2) Reliable hosting with decent support, email is fine. These don't have to be high-powered, 1-5GB if diskspace and 5-10GB if bandwidth is probably more than sufficient for my needs.

3) Obviously each account comes with its own IP. I am looking for hosts that can offer me at least 1 more UNIQUE class C because managing loads of hosts is such a time killer.

4) These unique IPs CAN be shared, I don't need dedicated per se where I'm the only one using the IP. That's not necessary.

I know IPs are harder to come by these days but I need to fulfill the requirements of my client.

If you're a reseller and can offer at least 1 more unique class C IP then please let me know asap. This is something I'll need to pursue for the next 4 months (trying to find reliable hosting and unique class c IPs).

Just to be clear, this is fine: 111.222.333.444 and 111.222.555.777 but this isn't 111.222.333.444 and 111.222.333.888

Hope to get some good responses soon!!!

I'll even open a couple of accounts with you if that means both accounts have their own IP AND I can get a unique class C added to each account. Does that make sense?

Looking forward to hearing from you

I don't think getting IP's on different blocks will be much of an issue for most hosts. You may need to just pay for the dedicated IP(s)
    Reseller Choice - Windows Hosting Services Since 2001
    Reliable, Redundant, Performance Hosting
    Reseller - Dedicated - VPS - Cloud - Hyper-V

Quote Originally Posted by erics_dad View Post
    Hello
    Hello

I'm looking for affordable reseller hosting that hopefully will offer the ability to purchase more than 1 UNIQUE Class C IP. I've already found some great hosts here in WHT and I still need more.
    I think you mean different IPs from distinct Class C blocks - every IP is unique (otherwise they wouldn't do any good).

1) Reseller accounts around the $10/month mark, preferrably less (yes, they do exist)
    You can get something like this if you contact some of the providers that have higher prices but include features such as billing systems and other such perks. Many times if you request a plan without those features they will reduce the pricing for you so you can still be with a reputable provider.

2) Reliable hosting with decent support, email is fine. These don't have to be high-powered, 1-5GB if diskspace and 5-10GB if bandwidth is probably more than sufficient for my needs.
    Even better as your budget isn't very big

3) Obviously each account comes with its own IP. I am looking for hosts that can offer me at least 1 more UNIQUE class C because managing loads of hosts is such a time killer.
    I don't understand what you're trying to do - you can host as many sites as you want on a single IP and really the *only* reason you would need more than one is for SSL. Most hosts will give you additional IP addresses but on a reseller plan they more often than not are $2/month each.

4) These unique IPs CAN be shared, I don't need dedicated per se where I'm the only one using the IP. That's not necessary.
    There's no real good way to do this with cPanel - chances are if you want multiple different IPs you're going to have to pay for them to be dedicated.

I know IPs are harder to come by these days but I need to fulfill the requirements of my client.
    I sincerely hope they're not mis-informed requirements that each site be on it's own IP for "SEO Purposes". If this is the case you may want to do some research on SEO and point your client to what you find.

If you're a reseller and can offer at least 1 more unique class C IP then please let me know asap. This is something I'll need to pursue for the next 4 months (trying to find reliable hosting and unique class c IPs).

Just to be clear, this is fine: 111.222.333.444 and 111.222.555.777 but this isn't 111.222.333.444 and 111.222.333.888
    Yeah, that's what I thought - good luck.

Hope to get some good responses soon!!!
    You'll get responses but nobody can suggest their own company or plan or a company that they have not used in the past. Your requirements (different class C IP addresses) is a little unrealistic and to get it you're likely going to have to end up going with somebody like SEOHosting.com which charges around $8/ip/month (they are HostGator).

I'll even open a couple of accounts with you if that means both accounts have their own IP AND I can get a unique class C added to each account. Does that make sense?

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Sorry I can't be more helpful
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/