Anyone know dedicated server providers that have fair pricing for large amount of IPs

(My last thread was banned. I did not know that I am not allowed to ask for hosting! Sorry for the rule violation.)

I am looking for suggestions of dedicated server providers that can supply a large amount of IPs for a good price.
    I'm looking for class-c's and need the opportunity to go beyond that.
    Best would be a relatively small server and a fair/cheap pricing for IPs (without much problems receiving them)

<<snipped>>

Thanks for all suggestions.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 06-24-2009 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    (My last thread was banned. I did not know that I am not allowed to ask for hosting! Sorry for the rule violation.)
    Right, suggestions for a host are fine.

If you haven't received many suggestions you might just want to peruse the offers section here on WHT:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

If you see some that you may be interested in just send a sales inquiry to those hosts, outline what it is you're looking to do and ask if they're able to provide the IP space you need.

If a VPS will work for your needs you may be able to get the IPs on a VPS account. Often times the IPs allotted to VPS resellers have been properly justified to their host; it may be easier for you to go that route.

That all being said, trying to start with a full Class-C is usually a tough sell. You may have better luck if you're willing to start smaller; just make sure you have a clear understanding of the policy for additional IPs.
    Take 2 Hosting, Inc. - Hosting Done Right
    Fully automated setup - new servers in as little as 10 minutes
    http://www.take2hosting.com/

thanks msherman, I'll check that thread too.

My services require a large amount of IPs, that's why I have to exclude all providers that can not easily serve a class-c at the start.

If all goes fine I'll need more than that, can't risk to run into justification hassles and delays once everything is up and running.

If all goes fine I'll need more than that, can't risk to run into justification hassles and delays once everything is up and running.
    You better discuss this with your hoster, as you are looking for a large amount of IPs and dont have a proper justification.

Sure, that's why I am searching
    Actually most people who own more than a few IPs do not have a proper justification.
    I understand that the IPV4's are running out but it looks strange to me that networks like the entire 4/8 (16 million IPs) seem to be pretty unused.
    There are masses of unused gigantic IPV4 networks, they'd just have to take them in again and the problem would be much smaller.

I think most providers could meet your needs. The big question is, what would the IPs be used for?
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

Actually most providers take prices like 1$ per month and IP which is ok for 5 IPs but insane for more
    I'm more looking like <=20 cent, or a one time payment of 1-2$ per IP

I don't want to directly tell my business in public, but it's legal and not causing any trouble for the provider.

Actually most providers take prices like 1$ per month and IP which is ok for 5 IPs but insane for more
    I'm more looking like <=20 cent, or a one time payment of 1-2$ per IP

I don't want to directly tell my business in public, but it's legal and not causing any trouble for the provider.
    what is your budget for a server and the server specs/bandwidth requirements. If I could see your total budget It would be easier to reccomend you a host.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Hi Darkeden,
    The server should have 2 GB RAM, 1+Ghz CPU (not that critical, pretty low end is enough and good for the start)
    I currently got a few offers of 40-300$ for a server and IP prices ranging from 5$ one time to 24 cent - 1$ per IP. (and of course no troubles in gaining IPs)
    I'm aiming at a as low as possible start so I don't have a high monthly payment during business buildup. Also I need at least 200 IPs for the start.

So anything that would be in that range or beat it would be interesting.

I personally don't think a provider would give you a class-c's without a good reason. There are lots of people out there that buy class-c's just to use them for spam.

You should be able to find a good server... just finding a host that will give you class-c's without any questions would be hard.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting
    Powered by OpenVZ | Servers located in the USA | 99.9% Uptime

I am not spamming of course!
    I didn't say I can't answer questions, I just don't like to go into specific details in a public forum.

Well since you are able to give a reason a host will most likely be able to get you a class-c.

I think Limestone Networks provides class-c's.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting