Is there any newegg server builders

We want to custom build 2 servers from newegg parts. Is there any shop around that would do that?
    We're offshore and we want 2 new servers for colocation, also we like newegg parts/prices. So I think we should find an online shop to do that for us.

Any advise appreciated.
    Professional Logo Design.
    For more information please visit our site

Contact the data center you'll be colocating with, they might be willing to assemble your server for a fee.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Thanks for response, but DC is not doing that as I've contacted them.

Newegg isn't necessarily the best place to get parts, you're better off contacting a server builder for a complete system, the prices aren't bad and everything gets assembled the right way.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

It's actually cheaper to buy parts separately and build it yourself (at least for me). Is there a reason why you can't do this?

Buy a used/new rackmount off ebay and buy the parts from various distributors and get it going. I recommend Supermicro when it comes to rackmounts ; they are one of the best ones out there in terms of cost and quality.

You can also contact www.rackmountsetc.com and www.lionfiresolutions.com
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

The OP stated he is not in the US so the costs of shipping the parts to him, assembling it, and reshipping it to the data center would outweigh the costs saved by building it himself.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

yes correct, we're not in US.

Contact www.rackmountsetc.com or www.lionfiresolutions.com and see if they are willing to buy these parts for you and build it for a fee. I don't see how this could be a problem for them.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

how odd, I've tried more than 5 different online shops today for configurator, and all are under maintenance... as well as both you provided.

They are all updating prices, products and services (it's that time of year). Out with the old and in with the new.

11. true that you usually can buy components cheaper from web-based parts retailers, such as newegg, provantage...etc, because of their volume buying power. however, be aware that they offer just 30-day exchange warranty for the components you buy. after 30-day, you are on your own to deal with individual manufacturers to get warranty services, and it can take days to weeks just to receive replacements depending on manufacturers.

on the other hand, reputable server shops usually provide much longer "bumper-to-bumper" warranty for all components inside the customer-built server. some even provide advance replacements for defective parts with return shipping label included.

we're always stuck to manufacturers warranty. also sometimes, the shipping fee is greater than the price of parts, so we prefer to act like this and have stock from some parts like ram, and hdd.

Well, welcome. Its a nightmare to build servers if you are outside the US.

I contacted most major builders, including rackmount, etc.

Most of them dont even care to much to server international clients.

The only ones that seems to not have a problem with international clients is apaqdigital.com

Others dont even reply if your not in the US. They will get you any servers you need.

As for servers builders the best one I found was serversdirect but they are not cheap. Its sad how others dont have a really good server builder online.

I think if you check in the colo offers section and send out some emails you'll find a provider willing to do this. Some of our customers want a cheap desktop level server and they like to ship us parts from newegg. Shouldn't be a big deal to find what you are looking for.
    Reliable Hosting Services, LLC
    Affordable Co-Location, Dedicated Servers and VPS Solutions
    http://www.reliablehostingservices.net
    (888) 693-8309

we hadn't any problems before buying new servers. maybe we had the right guy for assembling it.