Hi there, my name is Bradley. Brad for short, whichever you prefer.

I've been working with the web for over 10+ years now, mainly specializing in organic search rankings, dabbling in a bit of ppc and coming up with other creative ways to make revenue. I've conquered such keywords such as, teeth whitening, layouts, ringtones, acai berry, gain muscle etc; all fairly competitive niches.

What I'm offering to you is an all-around, high-quality SEO service. I know specifically what techniques help get your site trusted, established and ranking higher in the SERPS, and in what time-frame it's best to roll them out in. I'm sure you've seen the submission services offered throughout DP. If you don't really know what you're doing, and which keywords to target, these can be useless, and even hurt your site's rankings.

What really makes rankings improve is a constant, strategic link building, and content adding process. Overall, it takes a lot of tender loving care to rank a site well; And 'm ready to accomplish that for you. I have a few projects I'm currently working on, but have cleared significant space to take on some major clients and help boost their rankings over the coming months.

SEO; It Takes Times

SEO is definitely something that doesn't happen over night. If you're serious about ranking better, and higher, you should definitely be looking towards the long run; for the tried and true techniques that get the fastest, but safest movement.

Whether you're a site that's been established for a few years, or a few months, or are just starting out, I have the techniques and knowledge to get you to where you want to be for your main and long-tail keywords. I have my own, specific, creative, safe strategies that I use to help boost authority and rankings, at the same time. This isn't some general, average submission service.

I'm not up for offering any reviews, or free copies. I've been doing this for years and am confident I won't be wasting your time, so please, don't waste mine.

To establish trust and a long-term relationship, I prefer to charge a small up-front fee of $100, to lock in one month of a, "trial service". After all, the results will speak for themselves, even in just a month. During this time, we'll get to know each-other further, establish goals, what you'd like to accomplish and I'll take it from there, letting you know what I'd recommend doing, what techniques I'll be using, and any other details you'll need to know.

Besides the special circumstances from time-to-time, I'm available at least 12-14 hours a day, specifically via email, IM, or even phone (call or txt). I'm a very good communicator and will be checking in whenever necessary. I have all of the main instant messaging screen names, so if you'd like to chat with me on there, I'm available.

I'm looking to get with a few select clients, and build a lasting relationship with them. If you're on the fence about contacting me or not, please just go ahead and send a PM. I'll be happy to give you more details, show you a few of my sites that are currently ranking well, etc.

Please PM before all of the slots fill up; I'll only be offering my services to a select group. I'll update as I get details from interested clients.

Looking forward to working with you!