* The Best VPS Offer ?

Hey folks,

I got this Special from "Turnkey Internet" 1 Month ago...

• 2 GB RAM
    • 2000 GB Bandwidth
    • 20 GB RAID-Protected Disk
    • Fully Managed Support
    • Linux or Windows
    • FREE cPanel
    Virtuozzo Panel
    100 % Uptime Guarantee !
    A BBB Accredited Business !
    30 Days Money Back !

FOR $35/mth (Original Price $99 )

Just wondering if this was the best offer ever ?! or if someone knows of something better ? Cause i want to Renew it this month, but am open to more offers.... Thanks !

Regards,
    Scan

That is really a great price. However, keep in mind, you get what you pay for.

Haha guess what the catch was ... its based on a 5Mbps Shared port, websites took quite some time to open, even a single page Basic HTML page took 5-10secs ! lol

Do you find that surprising? There is no magic pill that allows a host to sell things at a cost that is below expenses. I would bet that not only are you on VERY shared port your server is over sold to the gill.

What I find very funny is that you came here trying to see if you could find an even lower price!

vpslink.com has some AWESOME deals!

If the price looks too good to be true, it generally is.
    But even with such restrictions on bandwidth it seems like a pretty good deal.
    █ Wafer VPS
    US North Carolina Based
    Self-Managed OpenVZ VPS Hosting
    Check out our offers!

Quote Originally Posted by scan06disk View Post
    Hey folks,

I got this Special from "Turnkey Internet" 1 Month ago...

2 GB RAM
    2000 GB Bandwidth
    20 GB RAID-Protected Disk
    Fully Managed Support
    Linux or Windows
    FREE cPanel
    Virtuozzo Panel
    100 % Uptime Guarantee !
    A BBB Accredited Business !
    30 Days Money Back !

FOR $35/mth (Original Price $99 )

Just wondering if this was the best offer ever ?! or if someone knows of something better ? Cause i want to Renew it this month, but am open to more offers.... Thanks !

Regards,
    Scan
    If they give you cPanel, that's a flat rate of $10 for internal licenses, Virtuozzo depending how dense their servers are will cost htem between $5~$10. That means they would make $15~$20 per/VPS. Sounds too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    What I find very funny is that you came here trying to see if you could find an even lower price!
    Not exactly....
    I wanted to see if there were any more of such ridiculous offers out there, if there were then i would have certainly given it a try... !
    I didn't say anything about me wanting a lower price, i am willing to pay any price for a decent offer.... lol

Regards,
    Scan

Not exactly....
    I wanted to see if there were any more of such ridiculous offers out there, if there were then i would have certainly given it a try... !
    I didn't say anything about me wanting a lower price, i am willing to pay any price for a decent offer.... lol

Regards,
    Scan
    Take a look at infinitenetworks (I'm talking about infinite.net - I know theres another company called Infinite Networks as well) . Have never personally used them, but make sure you do some research on them if you're going to buy from them- there's several threads on here about support taking days to respond to a simple ticket.

80Gig Space, Unmetered Bandwidth on a 10mbps connection (Get 100mbps for $9.99 more) , 768MB Ram, 5 IPs, cPanel included....All for...$19.99 a month

Quote Originally Posted by drumman24 View Post
    Take a look at infinitenetworks (I'm talking about infinite.net - I know theres another company called Infinite Networks as well) . Have never personally used them, but make sure you do some research on them if you're going to buy from them- there's several threads on here about support taking days to respond to a simple ticket.

80Gig Space, Unmetered Bandwidth on a 10mbps connection (Get 100mbps for $9.99 more) , 768MB Ram, 5 IPs, cPanel included....All for...$19.99 a month

infinte.com dosent opens for me !
    Server Management +Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support | ManageAndSupport.com.
    **We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your
    hosting customers.**

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    If they give you cPanel, that's a flat rate of $10 for internal licenses, Virtuozzo depending how dense their servers are will cost htem between $5~$10. That means they would make $15~$20 per/VPS. Sounds too good to be true.
    I am just a little curious. What do you mean by "Sounds too good to be true" ?
    Does a "profit" (is not actually a full profit) of $15-$20 looks too low ?
    IntoDNS - Check your DNS health and configuration
    FLEIO - OpenStack billing and control panel for service providers

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by artpar View Post
    Yea same infinite.com or infinite.net doesn't seem to work, i did however find an infinite networks company in Australia...

Quote Originally Posted by artpar View Post
    Yea same infinite.com or infinite.net doesn't seem to work, i did however find an infinite networks company in Australia...
    That's because you are spelling it wrong

http://infinitie.net/

If I were you, I wouldn't take those kind of cheap offers.

Just pay extra $20 and get a vps from servint.

The deal in the thread looks like an underbidding the market. And I don't think it works.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

When you own your own network, hardware, staff, and space it is very easy to make this model work. We are a cPanel partner and a Plesk Parnter which allows us discounts. These VPSes are being placed on dual quad-core xeon servers with 32 GB of ram and dual 15k SAS drives.

Is there something wrong with using mass buying power through being in business for 10 years now and using our size to be able to provide clients who are financially hurting with the best deal in the industry? I would think not.
    TurnKey Internet, Inc : phone 1.518.618.0999 and 1.877.539.4638 | Contact Us
    Cloud Servers | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VPS | Mail Services | Reseller hosting
    New York / East Coast Green Datacenter

It's a shame VPS companies don't publish the physical server contention ratio among the specification. I get no more than 10% CPU with vpsland.com and my Windows VPS crawls. Better latency than swvps though.

It makes one wonder is this is some sneaky way to make a sales promotion outside the advertising section.
    But on the topic of the plan its not something I would trust. 2GB VPS are extremely rare if they exist at all. In my opinion if you need more then 1GB of ram then you need a dedicated server. for $39 I would expect something more like a 512 or similar sized VPS. So one has to ask how many 2GB VPS do they plan to put on a single node and how much overselling of ram are they doing to accomplish a profitable VPS node.

I checked out their site and their VPS offers they have listed seem low priced...but not that unreasonable. I have no idea where you found the $39 one but if they are offering you that deal in private its one hell of a deal. But their colo and dedi prices and the vps prices I see on their site do not seem unreasonable low. Maybe I misjudged them in my first post but only someone who used their service can really say for sure. I am interested to hear from any one who has bought this VPS deal. Maybe I will buy a dozen or so myself while they are on sale.

Hi again,

I didn't say anything against turnkeyinternet and I might not. But to triple down the prices is not usual and is not a model. It is overbidding. If anyone goes this way, the VPs market would collapse. You can see that the emerging Cloud hosting market would save the oversellers.

If some companies are irresponsible enough and do everything they can to sell without being responsible, this is not good new for the market. and "When you own your own network, hardware, staff, and space it is very easy to make this model work." is not something that would justify bad practices. Most well-established providers use their own networks and facilities.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor