Thumbs down [newsletter feedback]I don't care what the latest adventure WHT staff have gone on is

Why does it seem that there's a recent trend of abusing WHT newsletters (pretty much ever since the hack) to spam us telling us about adventures of WHT staff that only they themselves truly care about reading? Is this a mistake? Maybe it's supposed to just go to the staff... Here's my feedback on the "news": it goes straight to my trash. Can we please go back to using the newsletters for actual newsworthy stuff related to this industry? Thanks!

I guess this sounds a bit harsh but if you no longer like the content of the WHT newsletters, simply unsubscribe. Although it had nothing to do with me, I found the account of the picnic and rain squall a bit entertaining. JMHO
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

Quote Originally Posted by catfished View Post
    I guess this sounds a bit harsh but if you no longer like the content of the WHT newsletters, simply unsubscribe. Although it had nothing to do with me, I found the account of the picnic and rain squall a bit entertaining. JMHO
    I second this opinion. If you do not like the content of the newsletters, you can easily unsubscribe from it as most of us enjoy reading contents written by Dennis.

Personal > Impersonal
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    I second this opinion. If you do not like the content of the newsletters, you can easily unsubscribe from it as most of us enjoy reading contents written by Dennis.
    i third it,

I receive many newsletters and this is one of the few that i actually read. If you dont want to read it then un-subscribe to the news letter
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

Quote Originally Posted by John Musbach View Post
    Can we please go back to using the newsletters for actual newsworthy stuff related to this industry? Thanks!

I think this is good. I personally don't have time to read the adventures of WHT staffs , but it will be good if they send news about the hosting industry .