* Dumbest Phishing email ever!

Really people, if someone falls for this they need smacked. I dont really see the point in someone doing this unless they are sending it to non-free domains looking for servers to spam from. here is the email:

Dear Webmail User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are received.

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator. You may not be able to send or receive new mail until your mailbox size is increased by your system administrator.

To help us re-set your SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX,you must contact your system administrator by replying this e-mail and enter your: Current Username: { } and Password: { } to increase your storage limit.

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your inbox size continues to exceed its size limit or between 18 and 20 MB.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    System Administrator.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential.

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
    here is my reply, hopefully I can get some entertainment out of them

Oh hi. I did not know I had a new administrator. What happend to Bob? Bob is supposed to be in charge or the webmail and servers. If you are the new guy I hope you can handle the job. We have 3 servers dedicated to mass mailing and 2 for websites and one for the credit card and paypal processing.

Please introduce yourself and tell me all the information you need to get started on the servers. Tell Bob I am very disappointed with him, He asked for a raise just a week ago and I moved him up to $37 per hour and here you are so I guess Bob quit. Once we get you underway with the servers I guess we will get your w2 forms and other information needed to get you on the payroll.

My name is Jon btw, I am the company owner. Get back to me ASAP with the info.

San Francisco
    Wow... Phishers are getting dumber these days. IMO, it sounds like a 8 year old wrote that.

State of Disbelief
    Quote Originally Posted by felosi View Post
    here is my reply, hopefully I can get some entertainment out of them
    Make sure to follow up if they reply. This should be interesting.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

"Dear Webmail User"

Lol, looks official..

Devon, UK
    That's quite funny, although I can happily say I've never received such things