another Admingeekz review

it is not like they need it, or my review will change something, but I owe these guys, I owe them big, thanks to these guys my business is in fact still running.

my business is 8 years old, it has hundreds of thousands of users, complicated database, tons of info .. etc.. etc.. and last year was very difficult, first I have tried 2 other linux administrative companies, both found on webhostingtalk, one of which was a well known company, prices were great, but ... they did not know what they were doing, during 1 month of using their services, my website was down for 10 (OMG 10 days out of 30) days due to numerous unclear reasons; and loosing money and being totally desperate, I have contacted admingeekz.

It has been 1 year since I have signed up for admingeekz webmaster package. This is a year, when I have found out what it means to have a real professional to look after your server.

We are on a different time zone, but all tickets normally answered in minutes 24/7, my quickest was 25 seconds! and not some blabla sh*t which makes you nervously type your question over and over again, but their usual clear and detailed reply.

A few months back, we had our websites migrated to a new server, admingeeks got us a great deal on a new server and migrated the websites with absolutely minimum down time or interruption. We have been migrated to new servers couple times before and it was a pain in the neck and usually with at least 2-3 days of downtime.

Not only they handle the job but they make recommendations and dealing with a dummy like I am, they try to adjust their "slang" for me to understand what is going on, and if I still don't get it, they do what is best for my business and they are never wrong.

I know what it means to have peace of mind and to sleep at night, knowing they are on top of any situation.

Thank you, guys

Good to hear, i'll keep them in mind in the future

I'm glad to hear you have good time with them. Thanks for the review.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

AdminGeekz and Scott are well known in the Web Hosting community for their assistance in very crucial tasks.

AdminGeekz is a great team of Web Masters
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

25 seconds response. Absolutely awesome!! For setting the industry standards, someone has to lead from front! Admingeeks have good reviews all over WHT. One more to add

▁▂▄▅▆▇█SupportSages█▇▆▅▄▂▁ - Bytes of Wisdom @ Work
    24/7 Support with 15 mins response time & no charge guarantees

Ok wow I read a second a ago that we3cares had a Minute Response but wow 25 seconds. Is this the future of the industry? If so I may need to get a typing test going.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

And sorry to be a pain, Can you care to provide proof you are involved with them?
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

I don't think a client will care much about 30 seconds difference response time when it comes down to quality.
    http://www.rskeens.com
    A casual blog mainly about the web hosting industry

Good to know, I will keep them in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by RSkeens View Post
    I don't think a client will care much about 30 seconds difference response time when it comes down to quality.
    Yep it's all comes down to quality of support. Admingeekz is really great. Nothing but good things about them.

How many servers and what kind of network do they operate for you?

I've been considering them for emergency situations and they are highly recommended, particularly by my DC who refers work to them.

Got pricing too? It's not publicly available on their website.
    Last edited by Katatonic; 08-05-2009 at 06:44 AM.
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

Wow. I've been a lurker for a while and after sifting through countless horror stories of server management firms pulling all security software off the (former) customers' servers, being rude, uncooperative with the customers etc. I'm glad to see a service provider that is fair, honest, and despite the fact that I don't know about their pricing I'm sure that their customers get what they've bargained for. Good job!