I am sedking for chat suppor Jobs

Hi
    My name is Abdul Razak. I have more than 2 years of experience working for the web hosting companies. I worked as a Level1 Tech support Executive. I have experience handling calls, Chats, emails I am well versed in Level1 tech Issues solving.

where are you from mr Abdul Razak ?

I am from India. I have more that 2.5 years of experience working for the web hosting company. It could be great if you can give me your email address so that I can send you my resume.

I am sedking for chat suppor Jobs

2 years experience and typing like this? or you don't have a proper keyboard? Please get these things right before chat. Please take positively. Thanks.

I am extremely sorry about posting like that. I checked on it but couldn't edit the post heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul12 View Post
    I am extremely sorry about posting like that. I checked on it but couldn't edit the post heading.
    Use the 'Report' button to request a moderator to fix the post.

Quote Originally Posted by ramshgeorge83 View Post

2 years experience and typing like this? or you don't have a proper keyboard? Please get these things right before chat. Please take positively. Thanks.
    Don't be such a butt, he probably had some major mistake like missed a finger, sometimes when I miss a finger, I mess up the whole sentence. You can clearly see his professionalism in the post itself so stop bad mouthing for no reason. Thanks.

Dear Victor I really appreciate you for understanding. Its a great thing having people like you in the forums. Understanding and taking things easy. Again you're are great.

What's your email address Abdul?
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | R1Soft CDP Storage | UK Server Colo | UK Rack Space

Quote Originally Posted by victor9191 View Post
    Don't be such a butt, he probably had some major mistake like missed a finger, sometimes when I miss a finger, I mess up the whole sentence. You can clearly see his professionalism in the post itself so stop bad mouthing for no reason. Thanks.
    I don't think ramshgeorge83 was bad mouthing at all. Think about it. The last thing a company wants is an employee leaving a poor impression with clients and prospective clients. Misspellings can do just that.

If you cannot communicate properly when searching for a job -- when "your best foot forward" is usually presented -- it's a logical assumption that it will translate to on-the-job situations.

When reviewing resumes and cover letters, the first thing I look at is how well they write. It's a key component.

This isn't meant to be a dig against the original poster; simply take it as constructive criticism and use it to your advantage.

Dear Suhail my email address is kevinsmith123@gmail.com. Apologies for delayed reply.