ProVPS 11 month review

Hey all,

I thought I would give a final review of ProVPS before I downgrade to shared hosting.

The servers have been excellent, I haven't experienced any downtime whatsoever whilst there. The servers don't seem oversold at all, often responding snappy and quickly.

I can't comment on their support however, as I've never had to use it.

Overall: 10/10

Why did you downgraded to a shared hosting if your happy with their service?

Thanks for the review, and would like to know reason behind downgrading from VPS to shared.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

nice to hear positive review and y did u downgrade when the services r gud ??

The main reason I downgraded was because I only have a few websites that receive little to no traffic. A VPS was overkill for sites that small in my opinion, but I will purchase from them again once I grow bigger

I don't have any domains with that VPS anymore (as they just processed my request) but if someone wants a screen shot of the billing page, I can send it over (with some details removed).

Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    The main reason I downgraded was because I only have a few websites that receive little to no traffic. A VPS was overkill for sites that small in my opinion, but I will purchase from them again once I grow bigger

I don't have any domains with that VPS anymore (as they just processed my request) but if someone wants a screen shot of the billing page, I can send it over (with some details removed).
    We appreciate the accolades! Let's hope for both of our sakes your sites grow back to the VPS level.

Quote Originally Posted by gplasky View Post
    We appreciate the accolades! Let's hope for both of our sakes your sites grow back to the VPS level.
    Thanks gplasky

Thanks for sharing the experience. You can submit the domain hosted with them previously , and there are ways to check the whois history. Our moderators can verify and validate your review through that. Also come back with your shared hosting experience with them.

Thank you for taking the time to post a long term review! Good luck with your new hosting!

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Thanks for sharing the experience. You can submit the domain hosted with them previously , and there are ways to check the whois history. Our moderators can verify and validate your review through that. Also come back with your shared hosting experience with them.
    Submitted though my first post, and will do!

Submitted though my first post, and will do!
    Nice mate, validated reviews are more powerful.