Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    634

    ProVPS 11 month review

    Hey all,

    I thought I would give a final review of ProVPS before I downgrade to shared hosting.

    The servers have been excellent, I haven't experienced any downtime whatsoever whilst there. The servers don't seem oversold at all, often responding snappy and quickly.

    I can't comment on their support however, as I've never had to use it.

    Overall: 10/10

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    519
    Why did you downgraded to a shared hosting if your happy with their service?

  3. #3
    Thanks for the review, and would like to know reason behind downgrading from VPS to shared.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

    Technical Articles

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    372
    nice to hear positive review and y did u downgrade when the services r gud ??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    634
    The main reason I downgraded was because I only have a few websites that receive little to no traffic. A VPS was overkill for sites that small in my opinion, but I will purchase from them again once I grow bigger

    I don't have any domains with that VPS anymore (as they just processed my request) but if someone wants a screen shot of the billing page, I can send it over (with some details removed).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    The main reason I downgraded was because I only have a few websites that receive little to no traffic. A VPS was overkill for sites that small in my opinion, but I will purchase from them again once I grow bigger

    I don't have any domains with that VPS anymore (as they just processed my request) but if someone wants a screen shot of the billing page, I can send it over (with some details removed).
    We appreciate the accolades! Let's hope for both of our sakes your sites grow back to the VPS level.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by gplasky View Post
    We appreciate the accolades! Let's hope for both of our sakes your sites grow back to the VPS level.
    Thanks gplasky

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,882
    Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    The main reason I downgraded was because I only have a few websites that receive little to no traffic. A VPS was overkill for sites that small in my opinion, but I will purchase from them again once I grow bigger

    I don't have any domains with that VPS anymore (as they just processed my request) but if someone wants a screen shot of the billing page, I can send it over (with some details removed).
    Thanks for sharing the experience. You can submit the domain hosted with them previously , and there are ways to check the whois history. Our moderators can verify and validate your review through that. Also come back with your shared hosting experience with them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    3,342
    Thank you for taking the time to post a long term review! Good luck with your new hosting!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Thanks for sharing the experience. You can submit the domain hosted with them previously , and there are ways to check the whois history. Our moderators can verify and validate your review through that. Also come back with your shared hosting experience with them.
    Submitted though my first post, and will do!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,882
    Quote Originally Posted by cedricd View Post
    Submitted though my first post, and will do!
    Nice mate, validated reviews are more powerful.

Similar Threads

  1. ProVPS
    By cedricd in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:04 PM
  2. ProVPS
    By Goldfiles in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:36 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:41 PM
  4. ProVPS
    By geekjim in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 03:09 PM
  5. ProVPS One-Week Review
    By djbob in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •