Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    indeed it is a really good review i am glad that you took all this time to write it all and also took the risk on trying them.

I will give it a try too.

Once again thanks for the review it was just what i was looking for...

Not that I have much to report, but everything has gone smooth so far, I ended up ordering the starter plan today, and I got 9 domains moved over and email setup, but not transitioned as of yet..

Still have a few more domains to move, but, everything seems great.

I have had their shared hosting for about a week now and nothing to report apart from smooth sailing, much faster than my old host , will eventually get a VPS together when my sites become more active (and when i get back to developing them heh).

I just got a fivebean VPS today. For that benchmark I got 309.1. I have the Mini package. I did an upload speedtest with a friend. We were both able to saturate our connections simultaneously from my VPS (a little over 6mbps each, so a total of like 13mbps). So far it looks like fivebean lives up to what others have said. I hope it continues to.

I've been with Fivebean for about the past 1-2 months now, and I cannot say how great Ryan and his team are. They are always on the spot with what to do and are professional in terms of fixing any sort of problem or question. The prices are just simply unbeatable with the kind of service Ryan offers. I've been using shared Turbo for a while now, and I cannot say that I had a problem since. Not to say, I enjoy the fast loading time compared to my old web host, which was really slow. Keep up the great work Ryan!

Great review! I actually have Fivebean as a Shared Hosting at the moment (cause I'm thinking about buying VPS from them), and everything is going great! With vast cPanel addons and the service/support is fantastic, my tickets always answered under an hour.

some very nice unixbench results! Keep up the good work Fivebean!

I bought a VPS from fivebean a week ago to host a bot (Fetch info from CPAN, IMDb, last.fm, twitter etc.) for our channel on IRC. Switching from my previous provider to them turned out to be a good decision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12