Exclamation [For Hire]|5$ Hourly|cPanel hardening|cPanel monitoring|Live Chat|Support Ticket|Game

Hello,

My name is Victor and I'm from United States.I have ran many different companies, I FAILED many times, and from these fails, I finally created 2 sucessful companies, 1 shared hosting which I sold for over 700$, and 1 VPS company I plan on keeping for a long time I have done work with dedicated servers, VPS', web servers, and game servers. I would like to work as a direct employ for a reputed company so that I can be able to perform better and increase my knowledge. I am in search of a change and would like to work as a remote employee in your company! I can work at Live Chat for sales, I can work in Support as well, for installing this on shared hosting, VPS', dedis, and even game servers.

I can harden cPanel, manage it, and basically do anything that is required of me.My times of work are very flexible, i can work from 8AM-2PM Central Time Zone, as I am in Chicago, Illinois. Once again, I am very experienced in cPanel, and WHMCS and such. I would like to work for 5$ Hourly, that is as low as I will go. I can be contacted via Phone,E-Mail,MSN,any Messenger.

TO contact me now, just send me a PM or add me on msn [email protected]

Best Regards,
    Victor

Also guys, I can work as level 1/and 2 cPanel moderator/support.

Victor, are you interested in relocating to Milwaukee, WI for a full time position?

http://www.cyberlynk.net/employment/...YSTEMSENGINEER

Let me know..

Thanks,

Adam

ahobach @ cyberlynk.net
    Adam Hobach - CyberLynk Network, Inc. ahobach @ cyberlynk.net
    CyberLynk.net - Colocation, Managed/Dedicated Servers, VPS's, Windows/Linux Hosting, Spam/Virus Filtering, VOIP, Offsite Backup
    CyberLynkAcquisitions.com - Are you looking to sell your hosting business? Contact me today!