Talking Managed Dedicated Virtuozo w/CPanel 1.3Ghz Servers - GlobalCompass Datacenter

We have the following server available:

CPU Basic Specs:

Intel(R) Celeron(TM) CPU 1300MHz with 256KB Cache
    512 MB RAM
    60 GB 7200RPM HD
    300 GB Transfer
    75 IPs

Network:

http://www.globalcompass.com/network-stats.htm

Sharing internal network.

Software:

It will come with and managed by Virtuozo 2.5.
    You can order IPs, or add more Ips to your dedicated server on the fly instantly, or buy more bandwidth if needed. Or install any Application such as PHP, Coldfusion, Miva, Majordomo, Postgre, mySQL, on the fly through the control panel.

You can backup your server with a simple click using the Virtuozo control panel, which it will manage your dedicated server. It will create a backup of the entire server and store it in our backup servers, which we currently have and utilizing 4, all load balanced. If your hard drive crashes, or need a restore, you can restore your data with a click in a matter of seconds. Reducing downtime at all costs, and keeping your data safe.

With Virtuozo, it will manage and control your server utilization from memory usage and CPU, so if your server is in the stages of crashing, Virtuozo can control the server form utilizing the last 1% of CPU and memory enough to do a web reboot of the server. You can do this via your control panel, but if that doesn't do or fails to, an APC reboot switch will be provided with the server so you can reboot it via the web.

If you want your server to be upgraded or replaced, with extra memory or need your server replaced. We can easily do this without you have to create a backup, or even cause any downtime at all during this upgrade. So you can count on us to keep your data online 24/7 without causing downtime even if you wish to switch servers, or upgrade your server, or recompile your kernel. We can easily "migrate" you server to server, so your data can be kept, and even keep the same IPs, while moving. No fustration if you plan to grow in the future.

It will come with WHM/CPanel software, so you can easily add domains, or manage your server through there, free of charge.

OS Software:

Choice of FreeBSD, RedHat 7.3, Debian, or ASPLinux.

This server will be managed by us, any software you need installed, we can install it free of charge, from Tomcat to converting it into a game server. We are available via AIM, LivePerson, or a friendly talk at our popular forums at EryxmaTalk.

You can traceroute 139.81.52.145 , we have some of our routers ICMP off.

Options:

1 IP = $0.50/month
    1 GB Transfer = $1.00
    Extra 512 MB RAM = $100 One time

Pricing:

Monthly = $240 month
    Setup = $250 One time Setup

If you wish to purchase, please e-mail sales@eryxma.com , if you have any questions, please reply to this post, and I would be happy to assist you with any question you have.

Thank you, and have a great day!

We are limited to sell 10 servers a month.
    Last edited by HostInspect; 11-07-2002 at 03:51 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

This is really hurting me. I am your present customer. I am in great need of of a Managed dedicated server. I sent Joe several messages regarding the setup of our Server but non has been answered since last 1 month nor we have received our Server setup. Now, you people are selling it outside when you cannot keep your present customers satisfied and fullfil their requirements? I need explaination from Eryxma. Why they are not setting up our Server?

Shikha
    Dinsol.com Web Hosting Since Year 1999 Open Running Stable
    Social Media Optimization & Marketing Services with World Class Quality
    www.dinsol.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Shikha
    Hello,

This is really hurting me. I am your present customer. I am in great need of of a Managed dedicated server. I sent Joe several messages regarding the setup of our Server but non has been answered since last 1 month nor we have received our Server setup. Now, you people are selling it outside when you cannot keep your present customers satisfied and fullfil their requirements? I need explaination from Eryxma. Why they are not setting up our Server?

Shikha
    I believe it is because we looking for stability servers, and Plesk doesn't just fit in, with the new Apache memory hog we found with it.

But I can set you up on WHM/CPanel if you wish, just let me know.

Thank you, I will talk to Shiekron about this.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

We are OK with Cpanel, just let me know how to proceed further. Shiekron is not responding to our queries. I have sent several messages using every method possible, like support ticket, contact, email, forum but no reply.

Thanks.

Shikha
    www.dinsol.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by HostInspect

I believe it is because we looking for stability servers, and Plesk doesn't just fit in, with the new Apache memory hog we found with it.

But I can set you up on WHM/CPanel if you wish, just let me know.

Thank you, I will talk to Shiekron about this.
    that that explains why Shikha emails was being ignored?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by vegs

that that explains why Shikha emails was being ignored?
    I am just in charge of handling support, on how it is is traveled.

All of our queries are answered at the most within the 24 hour period.

We did switch from using our CRM support systems. And we thought we solved all support issues that were left in our CRM, I was told some were left in "Hold", though they were taken care of.

The reason we haven't e-mailed her is because we don't want to give an answer we will deny in the past, we want to make sure in our decisions, not play around like most do.

Shiekron should be taking care of this soon.

Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

I am just in charge of handling support, on how it is is traveled.

We did switch from using our CRM support systems. And we thought we solved all support issues that were left in our CRM, I was told some were left in "Hold", though they were taken care of.

The reason we haven't e-mailed her is because we don't want to give an answer we will deny in the past, we want to make sure in our decisions, not play around like most do.

Shiekron should be taking care of this soon.

Thank you
    and that take a month to make the decision? correct me if I am wrong but her request is pretty simple is it not? she wants managed server probably with plesk from what I read here, there is only 2 possible answer, yes you will do it and, no plesk is not support or bla bla bla

what reason to make her wait a month for such a simple request?

and one more thing, you said you are in charge of handling support? and yet you are marketing your server here? are you in charge of that too?
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

This is to let you know Brandon that there are 2 tickets pending in your support CRM system. None of them are answered yet and one of them is approx 20 days old.

This is not always true. You take your own time to answer the request. Though most of my queries are answered very soon but this which I think is very important to me and my future business has not been answered since last 1 month.

Then I think you people should tell us straight away or can discuss in detail about the situation. But not answering to simple queries like sales is not a professional way of doing business.

Shiekron is not answering my queries that why I have forwared them to Mr. Robert yesterday and waiting for the reply from him. Let see when and what solution he is able to provide us.

Thanks.

Shikha
    www.dinsol.com
      0 Not allowed!

This is between the client and employee, but searched for this, I have found that your ticket has been answered a long time back.

DUV-67229

http://support.eryxma.com/

Thank you for your comments.
      0 Not allowed!

This is between the client and employee, but searched for this, I have found that your ticket has been answered a long time back.

DUV-67229

so now you are saying Shikha is a lier?
      0 Not allowed!

DUV-67229

You give me access to your previous installed CRM system and I will show you that 2 tickets are pending.

We have received answers to 3 tickets today from Shiekron. 3 are newly (Ticket # EXY-28788, DUV-67229 & ILQ-82329 ) created with your present Support system from eSupport (Kyaoko) and 2 old one (which we are talking here and presently I have not have ticket numbers right now, but they are stored in my office computer and tommorrow I will posted them here, otherwise give me access to previous CRM.) were created with your previous CRM system (This is not accessible through support.eryxma.com) are still pending.

This is just to let you know. You can check your system.

You can also check the following threads, which shows that our queries are not answered.

http://talk.eryxma.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2141

http://talk.eryxma.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2400

Thanks.

Shikha
      0 Not allowed!

I don't know why Robert didn't post this, however this is the reason this thread is closed:

This thread/post is: (1) Incorrect, (2) discussing something that shouldn't be discussed on WHT.

Brandon hadn't the authorization to post what he did (and then discuss what he did with ashikka) as those server specs are incorrect now.
    I think it means the offer isn't valid and errrr... something else, but I won't try to understand it fully and let those who it pertains to sort it all out.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken
      0 Not allowed!