I need a cool pad for my Laptop

Well I have been searching for a coolpad for my laptop for over a week, but can't decide as most of them just comes with USB powered and as a USB hub. What I am looking for is something that is externally powered and also work as a docking stations or port replicator.

Few of them that gives me some additional USB ports are:

NZXT ACC-NT-CRYO-B Aluminum Notebook Cooler 120MM Adjustable Fans (Black)

iConcepts M10617-MB Universal Notebook Docking Station

High Performance Silver Black Aluminim USB Cooling Chill Pad with 3 Built-in Fans with 4-port USB 2.0 Hub for Dell Latitude Laptop

Connectland CL-NBC-3F4U 3 Fans Notebook Cooler Pad with 4-Port USB V2.0 Hub

To me it seems the first one that is NZXT ACC-NT-CRYO-B fits more than others as it has Aluminum body and has good reviews.

But do you guys know of some other better cool pad that really cools (we have around 44 degree Celsius during day time) is externally powered and also works as port replicator.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Well i dont use one for mine even though i have one haha. Infact i just wanna throw mine away it also is powered by a usb port but i just hate it because when i use it, makes my laptop feel weird like more higher. Infact i bought it off ebay for like $12.00 which was a killer deal it has like 2 fans and a off and off switch came with free shipping so check out ebay also wouldnt hurt.

I tried ebay, but just as you said their they have the cheap ones which may or may not work (for me), moreover for me ebay takes me to their Indian site and here we don't have the good one listed.

I bought a Targus about 12 days ago. It crapped out on me a few days ago. I haven't had the chance to return it yet =/

When it worked, it brought my temp down about 1-2 degrees.. Not noticable enough for me to spend $25 that's for sure. I recommend installing larger rubber pads on the bottom of your notebook, as well as adjust some Windows/graphical settings, and maybe up your fan speed. That is what worked for me.

Well finally I bought this one NZXT ACC-NT-CRYO-B Aluminum Notebook Cooler 120MM Adjustable Fans (Black)

I got it on 14th July, it's incredible, as the temperature range here is 36 °C to 44 °C (nights like right now 29 °C) but this devil is keeping my Laptop simply cool, now its not even warm.

I am happy that I invested in something that gave me full return for my money.