Exclamation Recommend dedicated servers in EU

Hi all,

Can you point me out some reliable hosting companies with this specs in EU (preferred Netherlands DC) for a file hosting company.

No illegal file will be allowed to host. All files will be reporting for deletion.

First Server
    1 dedicated server for accommodating the script only.
    -------------------
    at least Dual-Core Xeon CPU
    at least 2GB RAM
    at least 100mbps port
    80GB HDD
    traffic not an issue on script server.
    Connectivity able to connect on private network 1Gbps
    -------------------

Second Server
    1 dedicated server low-end with at least RAID 1 and 2x250GB storage (second one for mirroring files). At least 4TB bandwidth dedicated for starting with.
    -------------------
    Low-end CPU
    1GB or 2 GB RAM
    Traffic at least 4TB bandwidth dedicated. (able to upgrading in stages later)
    2x250GB HDD SATA II RAID 1 (able to upgrade HDD's 5TB or more per server.
    2x 100Mbps or 1Gbps port (second for private network)
    -------------------

I am able to pay up to 250 euros/m for this 2 dedicated servers

Later I want to be able to upgrade adding HDD's and second server. I will probably create a private network when I will reach 3 dedi file servers.

Thanks in advance

Have you checked Lease Web? I believe they're in Netherlands. You can also check EUKHost, based in London.

Is there any particular reason for choosing the Netherlands?
    Regards,
    Leigh

Host High - reliable UK hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Slominski View Post
    Have you checked Lease Web? I believe they're in Netherlands. You can also check EUKHost, based in London.
    Thanks, I already checked them. I think I am will contact some of them for custom set ups. What you think?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsoftware View Post
    Is there any particular reason for choosing the Netherlands?
    I read that DC's in Netherlands have good connections with carries over to US so I thought will be better to go with NL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippos4 View Post
    I read that DC's in Netherlands have good connections with carries over to US so I thought will be better to go with NL.
    You are right. NL is one of the best connected countries in the world. It also has the largest Internet Exchange in the world.

Many Dutch providers will be able to help you. Good luck with finding the right provider!
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Thanks swiftnoc. I have contacted by email some hosting companies and I am waiting for their answers.

OVH hosting replied to me and told me that is not accepting worldwide costumers except costumers from these country list

http://www.ovh.co.uk/individual/item...ity.xml?gm=pop

OVH is not offering from Netherlands, but from France
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

I didn't know that. I thought, because they have a website for Netherlands speaking people they offer servers from a DC in NL.

OVH provides failover IP's in the NL I believe, and if you specifically want a server from OVH, I guess you could ask a provider in the country they do supply to, to "resell" one to you!
    Intellitech I.T. Solutions Ltd.
    Intellitech Hosting - Dedicated Servers worldwide - including USA, London (UK), EU, Asia & Australia
    Server Load Balancing, Hardware Firewalls, MPLS Connectivity

Quote Originally Posted by intellitech View Post
    OVH provides failover IP's in the NL I believe, and if you specifically want a server from OVH, I guess you could ask a provider in the country they do supply to, to "resell" one to you!
    Thank you intellitech. I will do that tomorrow

No, all OVHs servers are in France. They have a website in th Dutch language altough. But their DC is only in France.

Frankfurt, London, and Amsterdam are the best connected cities in Europe.

IMO you will find better deals, servers, and services in Germany.