Host Media UK Web Hosting Rocks

It really does. The guys at Host Media UK are so helpful and have sorted out any issues which have arisen and easily and quickly upgraded and moved my accounts for me.

They have a great free web hosting offer which is so useful to anyone not sure about setting up a website and gives new customers an easy way to get a website, with minimal costs. Once happy with your domain you can easily request an upgrade to receive more space and better options.

Their reseller accounts are equally good value for money and have given me an easy way to manage multiple domains for various friends and local companies/groups.

I wouldn't even think twice about recommending them to someone else.

Were you trying to make this look like an ad on purpose, or are you working in sales?

It really does. The guys at Host Media UK are so helpful and have sorted out any issues which have arisen and easily and quickly upgraded and moved my accounts for me.
    What domain are you hosting with them?

I am nothing to do with Host Media UK, just a happy customer.

I joined them only 2/3 months ago. I started out with henrysimkin.co.uk

then bough hswebsolutions.co.uk and to start a reseller account so that i could manage the few websites that i am a webmaster for as with a reseller account it is cheaper for the people i webmaster for than most other hosting companies.

I made the thread because i felt that others should know how good they are.

I wrote the post in 2 minutes after they had sorted something else out for me. I just felt compelled to spread the word because i often find it hard to find such good service from a web company. Quite often you just get put in a queue on the phone or talk to an automated help desk. I feel that they really care about me and not just getting my money.

Quote Originally Posted by hsimkin View Post
    I am nothing to do with Host Media UK, just a happy customer.

I joined them only 2/3 months ago. I started out with henrysimkin.co.uk

then bough hswebsolutions.co.uk and to start a reseller account so that i could manage the few websites that i am a webmaster for as with a reseller account it is cheaper for the people i webmaster for than most other hosting companies.

I made the thread because i felt that others should know how good they are.

I wrote the post in 2 minutes after they had sorted something else out for me. I just felt compelled to spread the word because i often find it hard to find such good service from a web company. Quite often you just get put in a queue on the phone or talk to an automated help desk. I feel that they really care about me and not just getting my money.
    Well it's great to see another client happy. Im glad everything is working out for you. How long have they been around never heard of them? They offer free hosting thats great keep us updated.

i'm not actually sure how long they've been around but they're apparantly part of some other company so i don't know.

Yes, the free hosting along with reasonably priced domains give anyone a great way into websites and a fantasticly simple way to get started.

For example i only page 9 for my first site, whilst i tested it with the free hosting. Such a great idea. And its totally add free, unlike most!

Thank you for the added details. Do keep us updated, and sorry if I was a bit too harsh!

its fine, don't worry, just the way i'd written it was a bit misleading as to its purpose perhaps. Also should maybe have put 'review' in the title too.

According to the whois, this one has been around for around a year and 2 months. Anywhom, glad to see you found a host that fits your needs, much better than reviewing negative reviews