hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Looking for partner

Forum Jump

Looking for partner

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2002, 01:16 AM

Looking for partner

I am looking for a partner to help run my small hosting business.

A little background so you know what I am looking for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently employed with (fortunately) a well paying job. This job however takes me away for sometimes months at a time. This allows me to have the resources to start a business but does not really allow me to give full time attention to it.

I currently have a few clients and am already running at a profit, but I need to have somebody that would be able to work with me in order for this to have any future.

I am in need of somebody with solid knowledge of CPanel and WHM. This is a must. Running and administration of a server would be great!

If you are looking to start something but don't have the resources and are willing to work with a partner this could be for you.

Don't reply if you are expecting to make a tremendous amount of money right away. If you want to join me and start with a solid foundation them please contact me.

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2002, 11:41 AM
Web Hosting Master

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Old 11-08-2002, 12:56 AM

Thank you to everybody who showed interest, I am no longer looking for a partner.

Gustave Dahl

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Google Updates Cloud Platform Partner Program with New Tier Web Hosting News 2014-03-07 11:45:16
Hostway Corporation Listing 2014-07-24 00:25:25
HOSTING Launches Cloud Crew Partner Program Web Hosting News 2013-09-10 15:43:02
Data Centers Canada Updates Channel Partner Program Web Hosting News 2013-02-07 11:00:24
Google Launches Cloud Platform Partner Program for Technology, Service Providers Web Hosting News 2012-07-25 10:56:38