Kudos to esited.com

I ordered a Linux VPS from www.esited.com about 5 months ago and have received nothing but excellent service. The help that I got during the initial setup process was tremendous, and that’s an understatement.

The whole server setup took less than an hour to get ready, which was way faster than I expected. And I have also requested ssh port change and disable direct root login, they did it got back to me within minutes.

I have also asked if they could migrate a few domains from my previous vps provider, they kindly provided assistance to facilitate a smooth transition between hosting providers, despite the problems I was having at the time with my previous host.

Most importantly, I haven’t come across any downtime since I signed up. I would definitely recommend esited solutions to anyone! If nothing else shouts excellence, then their outstanding support and knowledgeable staff will.

And one of my domains hosted on my server is bnetpost.com
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Thumbs up

eSited is great! I am very surprised I haven't seen more chatter about them on here. I have had a server with them for 6 months and can't recall any downtime. Their support is fantastic and they went above and beyond what you get from a typical unmanaged provider during my initial setup.

Thanks for sharing your good experiences with them. Hope your experience stays the same in future also. Follow up your review after a couple of months.

Its always good to see a happy review. Good work must be appreciated and encouraged.
    Managed Virtuozzo VPS | Reseller Hosting
    http://www.odishahosting.com [ USA Datacenter]
    http://www.odishahosting.in [ INDIA Datacetner]
    sales@odishahosting.com | 1-732-253-0169 ( sales)