Thread: domain for sale

domain for sale

http://www.precision-hosting.com

i just bought it today, but if it sells, i'll change to a new name. hit me up with offers. thanks.

on another note, anybody want goldmok.com domain too?

well, i wasnt intentionally buying and selling. i just thot i'll post to see if there are people that want a domain but can't think of one (yes, i've met ppl like them) and wait for ppl to sell some.

i actually do have a template for this anyways. not like im desprately selling this. if i do, i just have to change names on my template=)

adidas take a look at the forum rules. You have more then one link in your siggy. Another thing, adidas moves rules . Nice domain but -'s are bad.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Originally posted by interactive
    adidas take a look at the forum rules. You have more then one link in your siggy. Another thing, adidas moves rules . Nice domain but -'s are bad.
    oh..but itz one link to the same site? that's not allowed?? hmm, gonna ask mod about that...

Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages. Participants may not use a "signature" with plan descriptions or any pricing information at the end of Forum messages. Signatures must be kept to a maximum of four lines and contain no more than one website address.
    that would be more then one web site address...correct me if im wrong. It doesn't say more then one *website* it says website address.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com