Talking 30 month review of Gigenet

17 months review: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=696869
    10 months review: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=639554

So it has been over a year since my last review of Gigenet so I figured I'd post an update. It has almost been 30 months since I started using Gigenet.

Changes:
    None

I think that speaks for itself as I'm still getting the same great service I have always received. My server is always up and the network is always fast. They have added a few providers in their mix which has helped improve performance.

I believe I have contacted support once which was answered in five minutes so kudos there.

One thing I do want to mention is I had the opportunity to actually visit the data center and meet with the staff (I was in Chicago to visit a friend). The data center was amazingly clean and well planned out cabling/labeling/etc. I appreciate the staff taking the opportunity to show me around and to answer questions, always good to have a company that is willing to take time out to visit with you.

In conclusion Gigenet has been by far the best experience I have ever had with a dedicated hosting provider and I look forward to the many years ahead of hosting with them.

Nice review. Gigenet is an amazing place. They are very clean and are quick to the call.
    Personal Blog - danhiorns.us

That is short but that is nice. They should be happy to have such loyal customer like you.

Thanks for the follow up. Happy to hear every thing running fine for you. Always it is a great thing to get such a host which has been providing a good service for such a long time. Expecting 36 months review from you

Quote Originally Posted by RossH View Post
    ... Gigenet has been by far the best experience I have ever had with a dedicated hosting provider and I look forward to the many years ahead of hosting with them.
    That about sums up my experience and expectations as well.

What can I say? I love that place!
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I've been a customer of Gigenet for about the same amount of time (since Jan '07) and this lines up with my experience as well. I hardly have to think about my services there -- things just work.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
    Eric Spaeth
    Enterprise Network Engineer :: Hosting Hobbyist :: Master of Procrastination
    "The really cool thing about facts is they remain true regardless of who states them."

Glad to see a happy customer face. Hope your experience will stay the same in future. Thanks for the review.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles