Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Kumburgaz ufos are back - undeniable, fake proof video

there has been a series of ufo shots that were taken in turkey kumburgaz recently.

this area was constantly receiving ufo sightings for a few months now. as a result, cameramen and photographers of all sorts have invaded the area and started shooting.

a few groundbreaking videos were taken, and were distributed online. one of these is the first video that shows 2 humanoid figures in a distant ufo, when the cameraman zoomed.

another, the one below is especially interesting, for, while the video is being shot, a dog barks to the ufo in distance and watches it ( at 4th minute, 8 seconds into the movie ) :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9j...e-back-20_tech

at 5 min 30 secs into the movie, you will see the humanoid personas. the video is a mesh of 3 different clear shots that were taken in the recent months.

(5 min 30 secs is really unbelievable)
    Last edited by unity100; 06-15-2009 at 10:08 PM.

sky seems awfully absent of any stars.

in the 3rd piece they merged, there are.

but in the first ones there's overcast sky.

actually its even so here in izmir. when it becomes overcast you cant see sh@t.

The section of the video where it shows the UFO with the red lighting around it looks surprisingly legit :|
    <<Please review signature formatting guidelines>>

yes it does

So is this supposed to be fake or real? The subject of this thread has me confused.

Also, what kind of camera does buddy own? Seems to me he can zoom further then the Hubble.

I would say a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by unity100 View Post
    a few groundbreaking videos were taken, and were distributed online. one of these is the first video that shows 2 humanoid figures in a distant ufo, when the cameraman zoomed.

(5 min 30 secs is really unbelievable)
    With all the technology that exists today it's still amazing to me that UFO videos and photos still look essentially the same as they did 40 years ago.

It's like there's a special "UFO" video mode to making these movies.

cant it possibly be that ufos are essentially same since 40 years ago ?

there is a difference tho. 40 years ago they were in black and white.

Have to say... that looks so fake..

Then again, even seeing that in real life, most people would be doubtful of what they were seeing. Seems everyone these days is a cynic. However it's especially hard to believe a video I'm watching online claiming something of this caliber. I think there'd be something about it in the news..

I saw something a few years ago when I was camping. I remember just gazing up in the night sky and then there was this bright object moving rather eradically. I thought it was a jumbo jet, but it changed direction a few times, with varying speeds. Nothing too eratic, but I didn't think it was normal plane behavior. I couldn't explain it, but not saying it was an alien craft from some other system.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post
    I saw something a few years ago when I was camping. I remember just gazing up in the night sky and then there was this bright object moving rather eradically. I thought it was a jumbo jet, but it changed direction a few times, with varying speeds. Nothing too eratic, but I didn't think it was normal plane behavior. I couldn't explain it, but not saying it was an alien craft from some other system.
    I too have had similar experiences growing up. One while I was listening to the radio laying in bed staring outside. Another while I was out camping with some friends from school. Both were freaky, one was witnessed by myself and two others. Not saying they were aliens either, lol. But unexplainable and "unidentified flying object" it definitely was.

Quote Originally Posted by chasehosting View Post
    . . . Not saying they were aliens either, lol. But unexplainable and "unidentified flying object" it definitely was.
    It was most probably an experimental US government weather balloon.

WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

apparently it is a modern knee-jerk reaction to say 'fake' to ufo shots in modern society now - see word 'ufo' in it ? say 'fake'.

Well, your title does say it is fake, doesn't it?
    Housewife Model 2000.

next time i will quote individual phrases each.

what does "fake proof" video mean to you ?

Your subject line is VERY confusing. I mentioned that in my first reply a few days ago.

Theres a sound like waves in there.I think that is Malibu CAL.

Quote Originally Posted by unity100 View Post
    what looks 'so fake' about it. is the shot you take of your daughter in your back lawn more real ?
    First of all, I don't have a daughter, and second of all, WHAT? I don't even know what you're trying to say there but you need to watch it. I made a simple comment about a 99.9% FAKE online video of UFO sightings, and you respond back making personal attacks.

The fact the video is SUPER dark, and the "ufo" in the video is highly visible (and detailed) while everything else around it is completely DARK is pretty suspicious. I'm sorry but I've shot, and helped shoot, many short films and videos and have watched talented editors take the raw footage during post production of a movie and completely turn it into something else. There are many tell-tale signs of this being an absolute fake. Just the way the ufo moves makes it look like a cheesy old movie.

But whatever unity100, make rude inappropriate comments towards complete strangers because you think the aliens are invading and the video is real. Get a life.

<<snipped>> there is nothing rude in those comments.

those videos linked differ little from home videos, albeit in better quality.

if anyone's home movie - hence anyone in it - is real, these videos are real too.
    Last edited by bear; 06-17-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chasehosting View Post
    you respond back making personal attacks.
    It appeared to me he was commenting that if you were to take pictures of <someone>, etc. Didn't appear to be intended as rude to me. Odd, but not rude.

Let's relax a bit, so the thread may continue.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    It appeared to me he was commenting that if you were to take pictures of <someone>, etc. Didn't appear to be intended as rude to me. Odd, but not rude.

Let's relax a bit, so the thread may continue.
    Ah ok, it seems english may not be his first language.

I for one welcome our new UFO flying overlords!!

I must say that i'm not convinced with that video..I looks so 'fake'..

yea. one needs to land on top of your head that so it can be 'real'.

maybe..seeing it personally will convince me to believe it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast