In April, I ordered a dedicated server from ServerPronto. I paid quarterly so they could waive the set up fee for me. I was pretty happy because it was set up in two hours just like they promised. I then talked to someone over at live chat and I told them that I would like to be billed monthly after the 3 months period and I also asked them not to charge my credit card automatically. I was told it is possible so I just continued configuring my new server. I use the server as a master for HyperVM to control my slave VPS nodes. I have no need for the server now as I have migrated my company to Virtuozzo. I also noticed that the speed of the server was very low, I did not expect that. Now the real problem starts. About a week ago, I was checking my credit card transactions and I noticed a charge of $130 from ServerPronto. I immediately logged into my Server Pronto account and I noticed the invoice their. My due date is 07/07/09, yet I was charged on my credit card 06/12/09. They generated the invoice 25 days early and charged my credit card. First of all, I specifically asked them not to charge me credit card automatically. Second of all, I told them that I would like to pay monthly, not quarterly. Third of all, I was charged 25 days early! What kind of crap is that. I have never seen a hosting company so desperate to cheat someone out of their money that they had to charge 25 days earlier than the due date. Now here comes the fun part. I submitted a ticket to customer service about this charge. Customer service told me that it will be possible for me to get a refund, I just have to e-mail refunds@serverpronto.com. So I did, I e-mailed them with all the information. Now, its been 72 hours and I had no response to the ticket. I know the ticket is opening because they pipe e-mails and I have received a response saying the ticket was open. I viewed the ticket, and no responese. I can't believe a medium sized host for cause all this trouble just to cheat someone out of a measly $130. I am not a millionaire, $130 is money to me. I'm filing a chargeback for this transaction tomorrow. To all users, I honestly don't recommend this host. Any host that cheats you out of your money is just too desperate. Go with CoreNetworks or something, because this is pure ****. For verification, my IP address with them is 200.35.149.72 and my hostname is cp.toughvpsdns.com