hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Requests : For hire live chat representative

Forum Jump

For hire live chat representative

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

For hire live chat representative

Hello employers,

I'm looking for an opening position as a live chat sales representative. I am also able to work level 1 tier support for web hosting and up to tier 3/4 for game servers, but prefer sales.

I am willing to participate in any way I can.

I am quite skilled in the English language. All sentences are comprehensible and contain proper grammar and punctuation. Something customers look at when chatting with a representative from your company. I also have about 4 years of game server technical support trouble shooting under my belt as I used to run GmodHosting.com LLC. (Now part of ClanBaseLive). I am punctual and to the point and am able to work where you need me in whatever environment.

I am not able to relocate to your offices. All offers must be from my remote location of Arizona. Travel during June-July may be possible to offices for review or training.

I'm looking for minimal wage pay for any hours that I will be working. Please note however that federal minimum wage is set to be raised July 24, 2009 to $7.25

I also have a year and a half experience with cPanel and WHM.

I am very seasoned with eSupport Suite as it was our primary port of support. However, I can adapt to any system.

The only thing I request further the listed are that we speak in private regarding scheduling of hours. I will need a special plan due to some activities outside of the IT world.

Please, feel free to contact me regarding any of these details or ask me questions about my prior histories. I will be more than willing to answer. If you require my cell number, please PM me first, as I will not post it publicly.

Contact forms:
E-mail: nosit1@yahoo.com
MSN: [email]nosit1@yahoo.com
AIM: daxterfellowes
Telephone: 1-480-463-1084
Cell-Phone: As stated, please PM.

If you need a determined and strong willed worker, you have found you match.

Last edited by writespeak; 06-23-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Edited by request

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I've decided any pay is really appreciated, so just contact me and we can discuss it further.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Web Hosting Master

Are you available between 9am - 5pm Central Time, Monday - Friday?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Currently in Beta

I have a role which is very low volume, would you be willing to consider something like this as an additional role, or are you looking for one main full time role?

Old 06-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I'm willing to participate in anything that won't strenuously go beyond my experiences.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

PM's have been sent to those who have answered.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:51 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Also willing to do telephone support as well.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:13 PM

Sending you a email to nosit1@yahoo.com

Old 07-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Disabled

I know you put this in about a month ago, but are you still looking for work ?

Thanks Derek.