Hey, All!

For the past year or so we have gotten mixed feelings about our website. I have designed and coded all of our incarnations up to this point and as you can see, I'm a mediocre designer at best! LOL

Anyway, we thought that we would hold a redesign contest and see if we get a worthwhile design from the submissions.

The prize would be a free resellMonster ultimate reseller plan for LIFE on either of our two DirectAdmin servers (LA with LiteSpeed or Atlanta. Check out specs here: http://powermonster.net/network/ )

Here are our requirements:
  • 3 pages: landing page/hosting plan page/generic content page
  • web 2.0 style
  • large content slider with tabs on landing page (similar to but not exactly like that found on eleven2.com)
  • keep within our color scheme black/blue/green/yellow (for text on blue)
  • highlight that our focus is in a total customer service package
  • Utilize our new tag line "it's different here."
  • Simple, elegant, easy-to-navigate (no flash)
  • XHTML/CSS valid
  • Standards-compliant (no tables used for design)
  • Must be a wholly unique design
  • Must turn over all files/graphics upon selection
  • After selection, must be coded for wordpress
  • May include "designed by" info in the footer

We will accept submissions here or at designcontest [at] powermonster [dot] net. All submissions must be received by midnight Pacific Time (GMT-8) on June 30th.

The designs will be judged by our current clients, folks here at wht, and by myself and my two partners.

Which ever design gets the most votes will win the lifetime reseller account even if we ultimately do not choose to go with that design.

Current designs that we like:

We don't like cookie-cutter hosting themes.

If you have any questions, please leave them here or send email to designcontest [at] powermonster [dot] net.