Thread: project hosting

project hosting

Hi, I am looking into starting a project hosting site however I am quite clueless on what software/script to use for the hosting part. I am familiar and personally use ActiveCollab and find it quite powerful.

What kind of software or script would I need to be a project hoster similar to CampBase, CodeBase, "SourceForge"? Most of the softwares that I have been going through via Google is mainly for personal project hosting"?" - As in for company or development team purposes only not on a hosting bases.

Thank you for any suggestions or guide on how I would go about starting this.

New Jersey, US
    There are many scripts out there for that. It's really just a project organization script. You can check out a place like and look at the features of the scripts they have.

The paid ones *usually* are more secure and have more features, so you should take that into consideration when choosing.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 18 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly! Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.