[FOR HIRE] Level1/2 Support (relocation may be possible)
Been unemployed now for around 10 months and it's starting to take it's toll on me!
Looking for a Level 1/2 position role in a hosting company of some sort.
I have experience in:
- Game Servers (+ optimizing dedicated servers to run the games)
- cPanel (including cPGS + Fantastico/Installatron)
- Linux (general maintenance of linux based servers)
- Windows (basic knowledge of setting up services)
- WHMCS / ClientExec Administration
- PHP Script Installations
I also have:
- An excellent, friendly manner
- Fluent English (Native language, both written and spoken)
- Enough Spanish to get me by (written only, I've lost the spoken side!)
- A stable, high quality UK internet connection
- The ability to work any hours / shifts
- 17 Years Old
- 3 Years experience in the IT industry
- Located in Suffolk, England (United Kingdom)
I am looking for a salaried position here, per ticket may be considered if it's a support role but it's not my preferred way of working. Commissions will NOT be considered.
If you'd like any more information about me, let me know. I can also send a resume / CV on request along with references from companies in the IT industry!