Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Hamner and I would like to present our services and products that we have to offer at IGXHost. IGXHost.com is a web hosting company based in Toronto, Canada. We provide true top quality and high performance web hosting by utilizing new technology and software. We offer a 99.9% guaranteed uptime with an uptime SLA in the case of any downtime that does occur. With a 15-day money back guarantee, what have you got to lose? Give us a try.

Allow us to define High Performance Web Hosting. Guaranteed.

Before we get to the plans and prices, I would like to tell you why you should choose us to host your website or business.

1. 24/7 Support - Helpdesk and E-mail. Live chat available during specific business hours only. *30 minute average response time!*
2. 15 Day Money Back Guarantee - No Questions asked.
3. 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime - With Uptime SLA [ Full Details ]
4. No Overselling - Use the resources that you paid for!
5. High Performance Web Hosting - Dual Quad Core Processors, 8GB RAM, LiteSpeed, RAID-10 Disk Arrays
6. Premium Hardware and Network Infrastructure - Datacenter Located in Chicago [ Full Details ]
7. Quality Software - RVSkins, Fantastico, and RVSiteBuilder Pro Included Free! [ Full Details ]

IGXHost specializes in proxy hosting. Do you have a personal or public proxy you want hosted? We provide quality hosting accounts with premium bandwidth to ensure that your proxy is always up and running at top speeds. [ Proxy Hosting Plans - See Full Details ]

PX01-Beginner
1GB RAID-10 (Info) Disk Space
50GB Monthly Bandwidth
Host 1 Proxy
cPanel Control Panel
LiteSpeed Web Server
No Addon Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Only $5.49 per month!
[ Full Details / Order ]

PX02-Advanced
5GB RAID-10 (Info) Disk Space
100GB Monthly Bandwidth
Host 3 Proxies
cPanel Control Panel
LiteSpeed Web Server
2 Addon Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Only $8.49 per month!
[ Full Details / Order ]

PX03-Professional
10GB RAID-10 (Info) Disk Space
200GB Monthly Bandwidth
Host 20 Proxies
cPanel Control Panel
LiteSpeed Web Server
19 Addon Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Only $8.49 per month!
[ Full Details / Order ]

All plans include RVSkins, RVSiteBuilder Pro, as well as Fantastico.

15-Day Money back guarantee on all orders.

We also offer dedicated IP addresses for an additional $1.50 per month each.

Servers are located in Chicago, IL in the U.S. Warez are not allowed. Torrents are not allowed.

If paid in advanced annually, you receive a free domain name as well as a discount

If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to PM me or contact our support hub: http://www.igxhost.com/support.php