Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Most likely story: signs up on mummys credit card, realizes she's not happy, panics, makes some BS up to get a refund.

There we go, someone had to say it But in all seriousness, very suspicious when the custom doesn't want to fix the issue, only get their refund and leave, for apparently no reason, hence the above conclusion (drawn from that and the immature attitude).
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!
      0 Not allowed!

Very odd thread. I don't agree with wording refund policies as "No questions asked" since that implies that customers can sometimes take a free-ride, although having said that HawkHost seem to have done nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel S View Post
    BUSTED YOU RIGHT ON THIS THREAD.
    Not really. You've shown yourself to be a bad client. Yes, HawkHost should have just given a refund - but they actually tried to help you (a sign of a good host) and you just refused.

you did nothing to MAKE mE a happier customer.
    They tried, and you refused.

trying to shame me on a forum to say im wrong?
    You are trying to shame them on a forum. Fair is fair. Don't create a thread if you can't handle people disagreeing with you. This is the internet - making a public thread will lead to both sides of the argument being established.

im the customer, i give feedback, I RANT. YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO FEEDBACK AND SPEND THE TIME IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS AND NOT CONTINUE TO JUSTIFY.
    What an awful attitude. You are a customer, but that doesn't give you the right to act in this way. HawkHost did nothing wrong other than try to help you?

THE FACT IS, IM STILL NOT HAPPY. AND YOUR MAKING ME MORE UPSET, TONY. CEO.
    Do you think they're happy?

You signed up to them, and said you had a problem and wanted a refund. You didn't file a cancellation request NOR tell the host what the problem was. They then searched through your logs to try and find the problem. They then refund you, and you come on WHT making a silly thread about it.

and i'll see what customers think of you.
    Everyone in this thread has shown that you are in the wrong here - or at least that HawkHost are acting well here.
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog
      0 Not allowed!

The thing about written communication is 'tone' can easily be mis-interpated.

Although I feel the OP is posting in a very rude tone
    Darren Tod
    RPD Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

What a peculiar thread!
    I've been looking at hawkhost so it was surprising to see this amongst all the good reviews but actually, thinking about it, any host that offers to solve your problems for you is very good!
    I think Fizzadar is correct
      0 Not allowed!

With reading this thread, I have come to a conclusion that the thread is pointless. It is a client that has signed up with hawkhost and has run into a simple issue that could or could not have been resolved if he actually responded to the tickets in which he made to Tony and the Team.

To what Tony has mentioned, He has tried to offer at max what he can though the client has not taken any notice or consideration to the matter. This sounds like a client that has taken more time to try and destroy hawkhost then taking the time to take the support from the hawkhost staff.

I do not envy those who do not take all the support first before making a negative review. I believe that Tony has done a wonderful job here, Pitty the OP has not taken the time to actually take the support when it is at hand.

On a side note, Samuel has not proven anything to as far as the Domain Verification. I am not taking sides here but once more proof is shown then I will start believing.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JetWash View Post
    On a side note, Samuel has not proven anything to as far as the Domain Verification. I am not taking sides here but once more proof is shown then I will start believing.
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Checked and verified thanks
    Both parties have had their say. Good luck to the OP in future.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 06-19-2009 at 06:51 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12