Talking WHMCS Addons/Modules & Customization

I do custom development and am working on many projects that involve "things you wouldn't think were possible". So if you need something custom, let me know
    I've developed a few things for WHMCS that I'd like to share.

QuickBuy v1.2
    This script works much like the "Direct Shopping Cart Link" but with an added twist. You can set any desired parameters in the URL you'd like, from promotion code and currency, to addons and configurable options. Of course you have the option to send the customer to "view cart" or directly to checkout. Bypass requiring the customer to complete every form and speed up the ordering process
    Works with/Can set

• Promotion code
    • Addons
    • Configurable options
    • Server info(like hostname, ns etc)
    • Currency
    • Redirect to(either cart or checkout)
    • Domain name
    • Billing Cycle
    • Custom Fields
    • You can also use it with "get" forms for a custom order form

Here's a "non working" example of what you can do:
    Code:
    http://yoursite.com/quickbuy.php?pid=2&addon=Rapid%20SSL,Extra%20IP&Operating System=CentOS 5.3&64bit=on&Control%20Panel=cPanel&hostname=server1.test.com&ns1=dns1&dns2=ns4&rootpw=MyPa55w0rD&currency=1&billcycle=annually&go=checkout
    Buy It! | $10 One-Time (Includes all future upgrades and added features)

WHMCS Blog v1.1 | See it in action!
    This is exactly what it sounds like, a fully integrated blog for WHMCS. You can manage posts, comments and various setting within your administration area with a custom admin module. You can customize things like posts per page, captchas, comment approval, categories, and of course have a full html editor for everything. I've attached a few screenshots here of the admin module

Buy It! | $25 One-Time (Includes all future upgrades and added features)
    | | i write code

Hi!

Can you make WHMCS works in different billing cycles? We actually use Modernbill and want to migrate to WHMCS, but the limitation of the 2 years billing cycle keep us stuck in MB and we really want to move.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

mind getting with me on msn or aim? i have a few questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    Hi!

Can you make WHMCS works in different billing cycles? We actually use Modernbill and want to migrate to WHMCS, but the limitation of the 2 years billing cycle keep us stuck in MB and we really want to move.
    There's quite a few billing cycle options, let me know if you need some help
    | | i write code

Quote Originally Posted by siforek View Post
    There's quite a few billing cycle options, let me know if you need some help
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I understood your answer, can you make WHMCS bill package every 3 years? (as example)
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I understood your answer, can you make WHMCS bill package every 3 years? (as example)
    Oh, that makes sense. Yes I could, though it mite make sense to ask Matt to include something like that in the next release.
    | | i write code

hello
    does this link actually pass your server root password
    "...&rootpw=MyPa55w0rD.."

Did not see a domain name in the url that it wass passing, can it be included?

thanks
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by decor View Post
    hello
    does this link actually pass your server root password
    "...&rootpw=MyPa55w0rD.."

Did not see a domain name in the url that it wass passing, can it be included?

thanks
    Ian
    It does pass the password(not exactly secure, I know). The server options aren't the focus of this script, it was just something 1 person requested to be added to it and it didn't take long so I added it.

"domain=mydomain.com" will pass the domain

The thing about this script is there's so many ways you can use it. I personally am just using it to automatically set the promotion code, but you can choose how to best use it for yourself
    | | i write code

PM sent
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

I've just released the WHMCS Blog version 1.2. There's many more features added as you can see here: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=21798

The main feature addition I've added is "custom pages". Normally you have to manually create a php and tpl file for each custom page you want within WHMCS, now with the Blog it's as simple as clicking "New Page".
    | | i write code

Let me know when you can work on the module in the PM I sent.

I realize you're busy.
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

Any chance this is still available? Purchase link is dead

Edit: Scratch that, i'm blind and apparently can't read 404 pages
    Last edited by Matt - Kerplunc; 12-30-2009 at 03:58 AM.

Please contact me personally from now on if you would like to purchase any modules: tj [at] tjphippen.com

Thanks
    | | i write code