Nicline [split from old thread]

Im client of Nicline almost for 3 years and im absolutely disappointed.
    in the first was about year fee 100$. when i renew, next month they let to bill this fee.

they doest integrate with whmcs, so this is an very negative point.

so i sign with Enom and when i start to transfers my clients domains, simply they blocked them.
    One by one are become expired and im get a big trouble with my clients...

Nicline never more.

anyone know who i need to talk to help me with this issue:?

Have you tried searching these forums for "nicline" I seem to remember they posted here a long time ago.
    Signature Under Construction.

Service costs
    For only $99 a year you can register as RSP, and have the management tools, at wholesale prices and with the special advantages of NicLine´s Registry Service Provider:

Complete access to the RSP tools and unlimited registrations to wholesaler accounts.
    Wholesale API included.
    Single affiliation fee: access the best prices from the start, without additional costs.
    Everything looks good to me except the $99 annual service fee.
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration /

To help you avoid numerous problems in the future I wouldn't recommend you to register a domain with unknown registrars. You will manage economize 2-3 extra dollars, but there is no need to take a risk if you are planning to do online business seriously. Don't regret to pay more in order to deal with reliable registrars only which have won a good reputation at the market - GoDaddy, Name, Namecheap or Network Solutions. These companies seem to be great in their business.

Nicline are not an unknown registrar. They are just not well known. I think their offer is pretty good, actually. But I'm happy at GoDaddy, Fabulous and
    Signature Under Construction.