To have IP from USA or EU?

Hi, I am from spain and 35% of my users are from spain, the rest are from south america(mexico,argentina...)

Is it important to have an europe IP?? I doubt to have an USA IP or German IP.

What do you recomend me?

I recommend you only bother getting IPs and servers with the countries you receive most of your traffic from. It's just a waste of money if you have very few hits from some countries.

The spanish server companies are quite expensive. The same price on german e.g. you have 2 o 3 times better servers and better specifications(Bandwitdh,memmory,etcetc)

That is the reason why I doubt.

Not sure exactly what you mean by Europe IP or USA IP. I'm guessing you mean IP service (or dedicated server) from Europe or USA. An IP address can be registered to an American company and be located anywhere in the world.

As far as service, if most of your users are in Spain, then I would get a host in Spain since network latency will be minimized. If the site is hosted in the US say on the US east coast, you may be looking at 50-100ms latency just to cover the distance to Spain.

Cheers,
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by alexzgz View Post
    Hi, I am from spain and 35% of my users are from spain, the rest are from south america(mexico,argentina...)

Is it important to have an europe IP?? I doubt to have an USA IP or German IP.

What do you recomend me?
    It would probably be best to buy your servers around Mexico and Argentina, seeing as how the majority of your users are located there.