AT&T Blackberry Bold 9000 Lightly Used

I'm selling off my blackberry bold 9000 currently serviced with AT&T. The phone can be unlocked and used on any other network you wish, and to be clear, this phone is not coming with any service or contract of any type, you must purchase your own cell phone service with your provider.

The easiest and best way to get some information on the Bold would be directly from RIM's site which can be found here:

If you want unbiased reviews about how great this phone is, I suggest performing a google search for them and you'll see what everyone else is saying about blackberries (better than iPhones!)

But enough rambling, these are going for any where from $250-350 used on eBay but I'm willing to let this one go right now for only $200 USD + shipping.

Shipping is coming from 43920 area code and you might as well figure on $6-10 for shipping.

You will be getting:
    BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Home Charger
    USB Cable
    CD-Rom (If I can find it, if not the software can be downloaded for free from BB)
    A number of premium themes installed
    Some Games

Is this still up for grabs?
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!