We are currently looking for a couple good programmers/developers to assist in a OpenVZ/Xen control panel for our VPS's. Unfortunately the future of HyperVM is very uncertain and I'm not sure what will happen to it. It's time for me to move on to plan B and start getting something made to replace it.
Looking for programmers/developers who is familiar with the linux distros and the OpenVZ/Xen kernels.
Must have these programing skills.
* Security, Encription/Decryption programming abillities
* Ability to create the frontend and backend of the control panel.
* Ability to create an API's. (EX: XML-API & XMLRPC)
* Understand OpenVZ and Xen kernels and their commands and how to implement them into the CP.
* Has used HyperVM before and knows how to create something similar.
We are looking for as many people as possible at the moment and will select 2-3 programmers to assist in this project. Looking for programmers that can work in the $500-$850/mo range.
Please send resume's and inquries to [email protected]. Please refrain from replying to this thread or PMing me. Please provide your experience and any past work.