After doing lots of research here, we decided to go with PSM based on their rave reviews.

I filled out their sign-up form, heard back from them in a couple days. They had some security concerns with the information I entered as our billing and contact information is scattered across myself and the founder of the company. I don't blame them, I'm glad when a company is security conscious. They asked for a copy of our credit card for verification. I replied that I didn't feel comfortable sending a copy of our credit card (over insecure email I assume) and asked if there was any other way we could verify our business. I offered details about why the information was different and provided both mine and the founders telephone number.

Long story short, I think I was bothering the individual who was helping me as he kept brushing me off and suggesting I take my business elsewhere. At one point, I did walk away and came back here to research again, only too see once again that PSM was the only management team here that seems to continually rise above the masses. I tried them one more time, and have not heard back.

I suppose I'm writing this post for two reasons then.

1, I would still like to work with PSM (nothing like begging to be someone's customer, heh). Perhaps no one there is willing to communicate with us and work something out, or maybe just the person who responded to me was being impatient. If it's the latter, I thought I'd raise the question here to see if I could get someone else's attention.

2, The response I got seems to indicate PSM has plenty of customers. So many customers that they're certainly not concerned with offering stellar and friendly customer support. I was curious if anyone else had issues with their sales department while having good luck with their service department (or are they one in the same?)