BRAND NEW NETWORK!!! - The BURSTNET™ network has been completely rebuilt/upgraded during 4th QTR 2008, by our recently hired new network engineering staff, with brand new Cisco™ 6500-series routers/switches!
NOTE: THESE ARE JUST DEFAULT/BASIC PLANS...ALL PLANS CAN NOW BE COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED!
CHOOSE YOUR PRIMARY HARD DRIVE, RAM QUANTITY, BANDWIDTH, AND MORE: DETAILS
BANDWIDTH: 2000GB BANDWIDTH INCLUDED WITH EACH SERVER BY DEFAULT BANDWIDTH: UPGRADE TO 10MBPS UNMETERED BANDWIDTH FOR ONLY $10/MONTH ADDITIONAL! BANDWIDTH: UPGRADE TO 100MBPS UNMETERED BANDWIDTH FOR ONLY $50/MONTH ADDITIONAL!
* MUST USE ASSOCIATED PROMOTIONAL CODE SHOWN ABOVE DURING ORDER PROCESS
* MUST PAY $1.00 SETUP FEE & PASS ALL FRAUD CHECKING PROCEDURES
* DISCOUNT APPLIES TO FEES OF BASIC PACKAGE ONLY---NOT UPGRADES/ADD-ONS
* MUST PAY ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FOR UPGRADES/ADD-ONS SELECTED
* SALE VALID FOR NEW CLIENTS OR SERVERS ONLY---EXISTING SERVICE NON-TRANSFERRABLE
* MAY CANCEL AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO START OF 2ND MONTH TO NOT BE BILLED FURTHER
* THIS OFFER NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE---DUE TO END-USER FRAUD CHECKING REQUIREMENTS
* QUANTITIES MAY BE LIMITED BY CLIENT AND/OR DAY---DUE TO STOCK/DEMAND LEVELS
* OUR AUP/TOS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED---PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME, OR YOURS...
* PLEASE EXPECT 24-72 HOURS DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES---DUE TO HEAVY EXPECTED DEMAND
UPGRADES/ADDONS: PLEASE SEE REDUCED PRICING BELOW FOR UPGRADES/ADDONS!
ADDITIONAL HARDWARESetup FeeMonthly FeeRequirements / Notes
1GB DDR2 RAM FREE $15.00
2GB DDR2 RAM FREE $25.00
4GB DDR2 RAM FREE $35.00
8GB DDR2 RAM FREE $75.00
80GB IDE Hard Drive FREE $5.00
160GB IDE Hard Drive FREE $10.00
250GB SATA Hard Drive FREE $15.00
500GB SATA Hard Drive FREE $20.00
1TB SATA Hard Drive FREE $40.00
73GB SCSI Hard Drive FREE $15.00
146GB SCSI Hard Drive FREE $20.00
300GB SCSI Hard Drive FREE $40.00
RAID 0/1/5 (HARDWARE-BASED) FREE $19.95
ADDITIONAL FEATURESSetup FeeMonthly FeeRequirements / Notes
Remote Reboot Port FREE $9.95 Pass Protected Web Interface
Private LAN FREE $5.00 Private Internal Network
IP Address Block (/28) FREE $5.00 (13 USEABLE IPS)
IP Address Block (/27) FREE $10.00 (29 USEABLE IPS)
IP Address Block (/26) FREE $25.00 (61 USEABLE IPS)
IP Address Block (/25) FREE $50.00 (125 USEABLE IPS)
Class C IP Block (/24) FREE $100.00 (253 USEABLE IPS)
Firewall Security Service FREE $49.95
Fully Managed Service FREE $49.95
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - WEB EDITION - $14.95/MONTH
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - STANDARD EDITION - $24.95/MONTH
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - ENTERPRISE EDITION - $34.95/MONTH
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - DATA CENTER EDITION - $64.95/MONTH
MS SQL™ Server 2008 (DATABASE SOFTWARE) - (WINDOWS)
EXPRESS EDITION - FREE
WEB EDITION - $24.95/MONTH PER CPU
WORKSTATION EDITION - $74.95/MONTH PER CPU
STANDARD EDITION - $249.95/MONTH PER CPU
* UNMETERED DETAILS: Each UNMETERED server is connected to a Full-Duplex 10MBPS or 100MBPS switch port, which is connected to a bandwidth pool shared by each specific type of UNMETERED clientele. 10MBPS UNMETERED servers on average can transfer between 2000GB-3000GB per month in both outbound and inbound directions. 100MBPS UNMETERED servers on average can transfer between 8000GB-10000GB per month outbound and 15000GB-20000GB inbound. The bandwidth allocation is not guaranteed/dedicated, and is supplied on a "best-effort" basis---which may result in some slowdowns during peak traffic times. NO OVERAGE FEES REGARDLESS OF USAGE.
BurstNET™ - is an INC500™ Company, and in business over 17 years!
BurstNET™ owns/operates our own facility in Scranton PA USA.
We are not a reseller of another NOC, nor colocated elsewhere.
The new Cisco™ 6500-series based network maintains BGP4 redundant connectivity over GIG-E uplinks to Global Crossing™, PCCW™/BTN™, Cogent™, & XO™--carried over dual-path OC48/GIG-E via CTSI™/Frontier™ & XO™ DWDM-ring transport fiber. 24/7/365 Network Operations Center monitoring of all locations, including POPs in Scranton & Philadelphia PA, USA. Top Layer Networks™ DDOS Protected Network! Network Details.
1. IRC/IRCD/BOTS are not allowed, however, adult content is permitted.
2. We accept PayPal, credit cards, check, wire/bank transfer, echeck, western union, & cash.
3. 24-48 hours average setup time on dedicated servers---due to HUGE demand.
4. Ping/Traceroute Test: 18.104.22.168
5. Download Test: http://22.214.171.124/bigtest.tgz
I'm searching around for a 100mbit shared unmetered server and I like the $50 added for shared 100mbit unmetered, but can you only push between 15000GB-20000GB inbound per month? It sounds less than FDC
"100MBPS UNMETERED servers on average can transfer between 8000GB-10000GB per month outbound and 15000GB-20000GB inbound. The bandwidth allocation is not guaranteed/dedicated, and is supplied on a "best-effort" basis---which may result in some slowdowns during peak traffic times. NO OVERAGE FEES REGARDLESS OF USAGE."
Our users report 30-75Mbps typically, dependent on time of day...
For $50/month, that is one heck of a deal!
<< I have opened sales ticket days ago the last reply i got was 2 days ago. Im wondering why you are not responding to sales ticket but you are posting here in WHT >>
The individuals on WHT are not necessarily the same that answer sales tickets. Also, each specific employee does not work 7 days a week, and if your ticket is on hold waiting for a specific employee (which yours is...as you specifically requested), then it has to wait until they are on shift to handle it. Your ticket is also requesting special treatment/pricing, and is not just a normal ticket, and has been getting passed around certain staff members, and is not something that is just a 1-2-3 answer that we can give you. Please have some patience, considering the specifics of your inquiry.
<< i just want know what happens on billing system :/ >>
What you see is an "authorization", NOT a "completed" charge, and will go away automatically in 3-4 days with most banks (they control this, we do not). We did not have success in charging your credit card---as explained to you in your support ticket, due to AVS mismatch info.
Also, you opened your ticket after business hours for our billing dept, and therefore, would not be receiving a response from us until the next day most likely. Our response times actually have been good on your ticket...