Fastest way to get a hold of Sentris?

Anyone know the fastest way to get a hold of Sentris? sos.sentris.com results in sql errors. Submitting a ticket as "Emergency" has gotten me a reply a few hours later... A server I lease with them is down and I'm losing hair and patience.
    Hi, I'm Ron, a pleasure to meet you!

Just like to add that, normally, their helpdesk would send you a copy of the ticket. Not happening (sql errors again...). Their 1877SENTRIS number also yields a "you have dialed a number that cannot be reached" for 3 different phones.

helpdesk.sentris.com is always the fastest for me.

They've given me responses when I request them.

There is a large DDOS attack on part of their network at current, follow http://www.clandrive.net as we're keeping clients affected from ours on there.

I've got no errors on their helpdesk, make sure to use http://helpdesk.sentris.com as it all goes through to the same place.
    ClanDrive Hosting | The No Fuss Webhost
    Shared & Reseller * Seattle - West Coast * LiteSpeed * cPanel * Fantastico * R1Soft * &More *
    Dedicated * Seattle - West Coast * 1-Minute Monitoring *
    VPS * NY - East Coast * OpenVZ *

I've submitted a ticket earlier today (about an hour ago), no response and every time I submit a ticket I get sql errors and no email confirming the ticket. The scary part is the KVM that I leased for a month (hasn't even been a week yet) now has another user logged on and a Windows 2003 desktop....

They're always quite quick with me, helpful etc, strange.

I haven't gotten a "e-mail ticket response" though, just through url.
    Shared & Reseller * Seattle - West Coast * LiteSpeed * cPanel * Fantastico * R1Soft * &More *

Just got an e-mail (something which I got in a ticket about 30 minutes ago):
    From our custom provider, they said we're under 10G attacks so they temporarily shutdown the line. We're monitoring the situation with them now. It should only affect clients with IP from 76.191.xxx.xxx

If you have a different IP block and you see problems, please do create a new ticket to let us know.

The attack's to 76.191.102.217 and we tried blocking the IP first but that did not seem to work so our custom provider had to disable the line completely.

We'll let you know as soon as we got some updates from them.

We've also been working on another custom line as backup for this custom line. But there seems issue with that new custom line right now, so we're working on that too.

Whichever can be up faster, we will do that and re-route you.

Sentris Network LLC
    MSN Live Chat: sentriscom at hotmail.com
    Phone: 1-206-686-3353
    Fax: 1-206-577-4763
    E-mail: [email protected]

Yep, just got the email as well. Now to figure out why my KVM has someone else on it (I pray that my Cent server isn't now magically Windows 2003...). Thanks for the update Sentris! I'll sit tight.

Anytime any of them are accessing our servers we have it on firewall.wahju.com, so check if its them.

I have not been setup on that system yet. It was a user from VA, not someone from Sentris. Anyway, happy to have everything back up! =D