How many emails it is possible to send from dedicated server?

As far as I know the users of shared hosting accounts are allowed to send the limited number of emails per hour - usually no more than 200. I am just wondering how many emails it is possible to send on dedicated server? Thanks in advance.

You can send as many emails as you want on your dedicated server, usually datacenters don't restrict you to this - however make sure it is compliant with the spam guidelines set forth in your providers TOS/AUP.

As many as the hardware/software can send. With a low end server maybe 1 million per day.

There isn't a limit on how much mail you can send out, but you don't usually want to send more then 1000 per hour or you will end up getting your IP blacklisted. Certain providers only allow so much mail from one IP per hour then they blacklist it.

Yes, I see, thanks a lot to you, guys

yup even though if u have legit email marketing stuff or etc, still u need to make sure u fit in the spam guidelines of ur host.
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

Make sure your you inform that to your host.