Looking for a free/cheap one-time software...

I love WHMCS but already have one license and could not afford another at the moment.

I don't need automated account creation or domain registration; I want to handle that all manually. It just need the software to change a client's hosting plans easily, invoice/bill them (PayPal), and handle support tickets.

have a look on koyaka.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Do you mean Kayako?

Quote Originally Posted by g33kish View Post
    Do you mean Kayako?
    quite possible, and if thats right then its the wrong system as kayako wont handle billing effectively as its a support system
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

I can honestly say you're not going to find anything good for Free unless you're a good coder.

There are a lot of things out there that can get the job done. Do a google search for Web Hosting Billing and try the demos.
    USNYR Hosting

I'm thinking about going with WHM Auto Pilot v3... they offer a free 30 day trial and right now you can get an owned license and lifetime support for $99.95.
    Are there any suggestions for other scripts still or any testimonials about WHMAP?

Check out Agilebill - I tried it the other night and I don't know if I was tired. But I just reinstalled it and i've been playing around with it. Doesn't seem horrible for a open source project that hasn't been updated in awhile.
    USNYR Hosting

Messing around with it - it is def. useable. The templating system is a little dated (Multiple .tpl files containing html code and the php output variables). But I should be able to make it work. The ticket system is a little poor but there are other open source ticket systems that'd work.
    USNYR Hosting