Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi peepz,
    thought Id say hello as a new member of the forum.

I new to the web hosting business, and recently was made redundent from my job so I though Id start up and give all a go.

I am a web designer by trade , but the hosting is proving a challenge.

I have signed up for a reseller package with EUKHOST and so far they seem OK

The problem I am having is with Whois.cart. the amount of information regarding this cart is far and few between, their forums are dead and most of the links dont work.

I not so used to PHP and just need some information on customising the look and feel.

Does anyone else use this software or have I just purchased a dead horse.

also, can any one point me in the direction a TLD registars? i would like to be able to sell directly from my site.

thanks guys

Coimbatore, India

For registrars, try getting in touch with and become a reseller to sell domains directly.

Welcome to the forums!!

I haven't used whois.cart, but if you're looking for a management software to do your billing and support tickets check You can also get a free enom or directi domain reseller account where you can sell domains directly from your website.

thanks for the quick replies guys!!

i just signed up with WHMCS, now got to try and get my cash back from whois cart. ggrrrr they have prper p155ed me off!