powermonster 4 months review

After my longtime webhost went belly-up, and after doing much research, I had the good fortune to come across powermonster.

There I've found super reliable servers, hosting plans with all the features I could want, and fast, friendly support(average reply time less than 15 minutes). There's been no downtime or other troublesome issues.

I have a reseller account and host several dozen websites. I've worked with many webhosts over the years, and the level of service I've found at PM is really exceptional.

powermonster has exceeded my high expectations and I know I have found a good long-term solution for my reseller hosting needs.

here is my blog on their LA CP server: http://xueming.name
    here is my business blog on their LA DA server(litespeed): http://host.xueming.name

always good to hear a positive review from a happy customer. congrats
    Influix Hosting - Reliable Shared & Dedicated Hosting Plans
    True 24/7 Live Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Multiple Datacenters | PayPal Accepted

great to hear positive review

Thanks, Ming!

We appreciate your review and we're glad to have you as a client!
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Nice to hear.
    Host Speech - Talk About Web Hosting, Design & Marketing

Website URL: http://www.hostspeech.com

It is always pleasure to see satisfied customers like you are.

Thanks Ming makes me feel better about signing up with this host, which happened a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-T View Post
    Thanks Ming makes me feel better about signing up with this host, which happened a few days ago.
    You will also constantly find their difference by yourself

You can also see if they really are a good host by putting streaming site like video or Audio streaming. Even $10 yearly hosts provide good service. They can terminate your account once you start putting audio or video files more then 2GB space.

Thanks, Amy! You're a welcome addition to powerMonster and wish you a great stay with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt5 View Post
    You can also see if they really are a good host by putting streaming site like video or Audio streaming. Even $10 yearly hosts provide good service. They can terminate your account once you start putting audio or video files more then 2GB space.
    We don't allow streaming on our shared servers because it can play a negative part on other clients' services.

Streaming is cpu-intensive and can use up quite a bit of bandwidth quite fast and we don't believe that any one customer should get more than their fair share. We don't put hard limits on CPU usage, but would definitely talk to a client who is consistently using a lot of it.

There are hosts who specialize in video/audio streaming and they're best equiped to meet the needs of those clients. But I would venture to say, that if you are truly looking to set up a popular video/audio streaming site, shared hosting is not the place for that.

On the other hand, we do allow our customers to use all of the space and bandwidth that they have purchased and have a fair-use policy on shared resources like CPU.

Thanks for sharing your experience mate. Always nice to hear good things about hosts. Congrats PM and Scott. Keep us updated again in future to share how things are going.