Thread: vps reselling

vps reselling

Hi,

I would like to resell VPS.

I need white label as possible, that is no provider urls in VPS
    (hostname, control panel or other places)

Can anyone provide information about good VPS host reseller plan ?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Most providers should be able to accommodate you in this by removing their name from panels, hostname, so on, however there are no automated reseller solution to vps currently from my knowledge.

Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Most companies will most likely be more than happy to allow you to reseller their VPS servers. Also, most VPS servers these days are completely white label to begin with. I recommend that you find a reliable provider that has attractive plans, and contact them about their reselling policy.

But you need to remember IP Address would still belong in their name. customer can do a simply whois lookup and find out. so you need add some value so your customers sticks with you and does not depart to your parent provider
    Last edited by Gary4gar; 06-18-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary4gar View Post
    But you need to remember IP Address would still belong in their name. customer can do a simply whois lookup and find out. so you need add some value so your customers sticks with you and does not depart to your parent provider
    You're absolutely right. There's no way to hide the owner of the IP address.
    To the OP, there are plenty of providers here on WHT that can customize a solution for you - given your requirements.
    ProlimeHost- Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On Site Engineers

Quote Originally Posted by Gary4gar View Post
    Many hosts provide white label servers with the IPs registered to a anonymous domain. Therefore, the reseller can stay completely anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by OH-Bill View Post
    Many hosts provide white label servers with the IPs registered to a anonymous domain. Therefore, the reseller can stay completely anonymous.
    can you list two or three such providers?